+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: After considerable thought, amd no beer!

After considerable thought, amd no beer!

The players looked confused and disorganised tonight
    Starting Players looked like they had had a truly massive boll oking about ten minutes before the game for nicking a Taxi, and they couldn’t all remember what their roles were! No cohesion with the passing, no interpassing like first half against Fulham, and for me, it was worse than the away match, first game of the season away at Bristol when they had all said “Hello” to each other 20 minutes before kick off !.....
    WTF was up!!!!, Tonight should have been a “Showcase” for the new boss, it looked like a competition to be the first one out the door that everyone wanted to win,!,!

I can’t recall a worse first half for a long time.

The sideways passing, back passing and short, inaccurate passing was awful. Just awful. There wasn’t a player in the whole of the first half that came off with a score above 2/10 for me. How the hell Mills could have a go at the East stand for having a go,at him.... he was embarrassingly poor
    Hammil off, Isgrove off, Bradshaw off. Spot on Jose! Because Potts, Thiam and Moore made a hell of a difference.
    Isgrove needs the rest of the season off. Hammil is done now. Bradshaw isn’t scoring.
    Starting 11 against Birmingham would be the finishing 11 for me tonight. Thought Thiam looked good. Potts went through the middle, amd laid some cracking balls off. And some better service to McBurnie into the corner in the last ten showed some promise.
    Lastly.... What the hell was happening at half time with the subs
    Subs at half time stood in a group not knowing what to do, No organisation evident, no leader, or coach warming them up. They looked like spare Pr*cks at a wedding..... Sort that out, we looked like amateurs! Half expected Moncs to crack a fag up!
    Summed up the night......... Unprofessional

Here here

Didn't go last night so cheers for the report Jules. So were that bad, gonna be one heck of a run in, shall we ave a round robin on the final points tally? Al start. 30 points relegated and Jose who's here long term, quits.