+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heaton straight back?

Heaton straight back?

Pope has done brilliantly well in Tom's enforced absence but with the World Cup just around the corner and us wanting to finish as high up the league as possible, Heaton should come straight back in for me.

Any thoughts..?

Attachment 8633

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Pope has done brilliantly well in Tom's enforced absence but with the World Cup just around the corner and us wanting to finish as high up the league as possible, Heaton should come straight back in for me.

Any thoughts..?

Attachment 8633
    If we judge by SD's usual actions he wont.

If a substitute player is doing well he usually maintains faith in the player.

I agree with that.

I believe Tom gave away a penalty in the first minute of his return?

Not surprising as he must have been champing at the bit.

Waiting only makes a player train hard and work hard.

Why dismiss Pope to the bench when he has put in big-time?

I think Tom will have to wait his turn and that will be to the good of the team

c

He has only had 1 game so far- he may not even make the bench this week. Needs a couple more games or so for the u 23”s

My money is on .... well it won’t be with SkyBet that is for sure.

....if he's ready - being he's our Nº1 keeper - then I don't see any reason to hold him back - plus, if his experience and strength of character could breathe new life into the team - then that boost of confidence could be just what we need.

Didn’t know he had a back problem, but as he is captain I think Sean will pitch him into the fray on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Didn’t know he had a back problem, but as he is captain I think Sean will pitch him into the fray on Saturday.
    A bucket of KFC says he wont-

I will show my arse on national TV if Heaton starts on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    I hope our SD reads this site for the UK”s sake

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    being ass TV is so full of toilet - 59'60.....I think it would almost certainly go by unnoticed.

could shut down a communications/relay tower - now that would get some attention.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)