+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A few thoughts on last night.

if its the team you support surely your not just going to watch the game and i dont mean people have to sing but just make some kind of noise to encourage the team weve far too many whingers at the lane im afraid

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    if its the team you support surely your not just going to watch the game and i dont mean people have to sing but just make some kind of noise to encourage the team weve far too many whingers at the lane im afraid
    SOB, I agree, for me it's like watching my son's so I shout encouraging noises, why wouldn't you?

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    we sit on the kop and theres twice as many people just sit there like stooges as there are fans urging team on do think it was better on there when all fans that.wanted to sing and support team were congregated behind goal some times weve got 3 different chants going on from 3 different areas its just nonsense
    Really winds me up does that the piss heads in the corner near John street who make most noise just do their own thing regardless if there's another song on the go or not and on the few occasions we do all sing from the same hymn sheet we're all out of sync ! When we do all get it together though it sounds awesome just wish it would happen more often. Sitting just below halfway directly behind the goal as I do it's a great view but it really is library corner there's a few that pipe up some more than others,but I think most are guilty of not backing when they need it and only joining in when we're well on top just scored etc some encouragement when thing aren't goin so well can work wonders at times

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234