+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Premier League Burnley

Quote Originally Posted by In Dyche We Trust View Post
    thats the funniest thing you have said so far Jethro- maybe there is intelligent life form in deadwood land after all- 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀👍😀
    Ah Renegade. You didn't call me Horse Botherer, I feel we can take our relationship to the next level .....

To be fair, and on the anniversary of Mr Mowbray's appointment, I have to say I'm mightily impressed with the job he's done. He took over a basket case of a club from the inept Owen Coyle, and had the Indian Chicken farmers to contend with, but as of tonight Blackburn Rovers sit proudly at the top of the old Division Three.

How the feck he's done it I have no idea, it almost ranks on a par with some of the miracles our Sean has pulled off, and he should certainly be runner up for Manager of the Year behind Mr Dyche. Well done to the man.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    To be fair, and on the anniversary of Mr Mowbray's appointment, I have to say I'm mightily impressed with the job he's done. He took over a basket case of a club from the inept Owen Coyle, and had the Indian Chicken farmers to contend with, but as of tonight Blackburn Rovers sit proudly at the top of the old Division Three.

How the feck he's done it I have no idea, it almost ranks on a par with some of the miracles our Sean has pulled off, and he should certainly be runner up for Manager of the Year behind Mr Dyche. Well done to the man.
    Not you as well Slinky-

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    Ah Renegade. You didn't call me Horse Botherer, I feel we can take our relationship to the next level .....
    i will take you to the top of Blackpool Tower and chuck you off it-

Not you as well Slinky-
    Remember Big Jim Holton ID ?

'Six feet two, eyes of blue,
    Big Jim Holton's after you'.

I'm like Big Jim, firm but fair.

i will take you to the top of Blackpool Tower and chuck you off it-
    Have you priced up a trip to the top of the Tower recently ID ? Jesus wept, it'd be cheaper to chuck him in the Leeds-Liverpool.

Have you priced up a trip to the top of the Tower recently ID ? Jesus wept, it'd be cheaper to chuck him in the Leeds-Liverpool.
    yes of course Slinky- more his lower level

Remember Big Jim Holton ID ?

'Six feet two, eyes of blue,
    Big Jim Holton's after you'.

I'm like Big Jim, firm but fair.
    yeah remember him well Slinky but can never be fair to a deadwood -till the day i die-

Thats very nice of you to say Sinkov. I didnt come on to chat about us, I wont mention it on here unless anyone aske me about it. But I do agree. Equally, he has been backed and all he's done is what was expected.Plus havent done anything yet, so I'll refrain from being too excited. I like the guy though, and he's brought in some decent players. And behind the scenes calmed things down.

I like Tony Mowbray, he seems to be a very decent bloke and he has unquestionably a very knowledgeable footballing brain.

Me and my mate had a pint with him up in Yarm when he was the Boro manager and he had a lot of time for Burnley even back then.

He is doing a good job at Deadwood and I wish him well in the playoffs!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)