+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lets not get like the pigs though!

Since i joined this forum i've seen plenty of posts from BLADES statin the hate the prem and everythin it stands for,do they who think this way want us to go up? By the way my question isn't havin a dig at anyone i just wondered.Obviously if we go up or not this season the MESSIAH needs more dosh for next season,even a thicko like me knows this,i'll be amazed if there aint more money to spend in't summer.UTCB

whichever league were in rod weve got to start spending some serious cash but with the 2 co owners we have now i seriously doubt it thats why and its highly possible it could happen we have to have new and substantial investment coming in to the club

There's no arrogance here, weve won what 16? and lost 12. We're capable of turning anyone over in this league but were equally capable of being beaten. That's one of the reasons why this season has been so enjoyable, we've gone for everyone, no Warnock-esque 1 striker defensive crap, no Clough dour football and no Blackwell hoof ball.
    We've played some great stuff all season and had some rank bad luck (Norwich, Villa, Derby away, Forest away) but I don't recall us winning a game this season we didn't deserve to get something from.
    Wolves away is the only time (maybe Cardiff away to a lesser extent) we've been soundly spanked.
    It's been a remarkable season but I agree we'll need two or three players to compete again next season, if we soemhow actually go up via the playoffs we'll need a major overhaul of the squad and it will be interesting to see what backing he's given.
    In the menatime I'm just loving the fact we're Yorkshires number one, playing great attacking football and proving we're not the Dog and Duck like the genuine arrogants of Barca-pigona thought we were going to be.

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyEdge View Post
    There's no arrogance here, weve won what 16? and lost 12. We're capable of turning anyone over in this league but were equally capable of being beaten. That's one of the reasons why this season has been so enjoyable, we've gone for everyone, no Warnock-esque 1 striker defensive crap, no Clough dour football and no Blackwell hoof ball.
    We've played some great stuff all season and had some rank bad luck (Norwich, Villa, Derby away, Forest away) but I don't recall us winning a game this season we didn't deserve to get something from.
    Wolves away is the only time (maybe Cardiff away to a lesser extent) we've been soundly spanked.
    It's been a remarkable season but I agree we'll need two or three players to compete again next season, if we soemhow actually go up via the playoffs we'll need a major overhaul of the squad and it will be interesting to see what backing he's given.
    In the menatime I'm just loving the fact we're Yorkshires number one, playing great attacking football and proving we're not the Dog and Duck like the genuine arrogants of Barca-pigona thought we were going to be.
    And we always play with at least one striker,mostly 2 even away from home,unlike the Arrogants who play with no strikers

yeah like that post johnny e aint it good to have a positive thinking manager after the 2 negative niges think tuftys confidence rubs off on the players but i do agree we need 3 more signings this summer if were still in championship and probably double that if we go up

Agree with most of what you say johnny though Huddersfield might argue they are yorkshires no1

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Agree with most of what you say johnny though Huddersfield might argue they are yorkshires no1
    Sorry got blinkered on Championship but youre absolutely right, Huddersfield flying the county flag in the top league.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12