+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cant ever remember

Cant ever remember

Feeling this cheated by the team my family have supported for three generations.
    How we have ended up like this after securing and cementing our Premiership place and not kicked on with some ambition has left me for the first time ever feeling, I cant be bothered. We get what we deserve. A Man U friend of mine said to me today "Feeling sick"?....I looked at him and said "We get what we deserve"....couldnt talk to him.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Feeling this cheated by the team my family have supported for three generations.
    How we have ended up like this after securing and cementing our Premiership place and not kicked on with some ambition has left me for the first time ever feeling, I cant be bothered. We get what we deserve. A Man U friend of mine said to me today "Feeling sick"?....I looked at him and said "We get what we deserve"....couldnt talk to him.
    Boingy mate
    Theirs no true Albion fan on this board who don't feel the same mate ,

Should have replied "not so much as you must feel being so far behind Citeh"

Boingy, I don't mean to be rude but did you read this before posting? Do have any idea how drippy it reads? We have been through far worse than this and you know it. Do you seriously feel more cheated now than under Saunders and Gould? Or how about the lack of direction from the club under Trev' the Shed, Buckley, Little and Smith et.al? Do you really, genuinely feel so sick as to 'confess' what you did to a Manchester United fan who was almost certainly pissing himself under his breath?

I agree we failed to make the most of our opportunities and we've failed to kick on. I understand you may not feel 'bothered' because of the indifference brought on by one set back after another. But for God's sake man, get a bloody grip. It's football. You'll get over it. You'll get up and you'll carry on because that's what football supporters do.

Football can kick you in the nuts, there's no mistake about that. But it's not football which makes anyone feel as you've described. It's about how you react to what goes on around you. I'm willing to bet you've become increasingly disillusioned with the game over time and our current predicament is acting as a focal point for your frustrations.

Get down the Albion, get behind the lads whether you feel like it or not. A good shout could make all of the difference and you never know we might even win a game! As for your Manchester United 'friend' you need to broaden your social circle mate. He clearly knew you were feeling down and chose to afford you the opportunity of rumination.

Fk him off, being a Man Utd fan means he's probably a bellend anyway.

For more helpful hints on how to win friends and influence people, go to www.stopfeelingsorryforyourselfandsodemall.com.

COYB .

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny on the spot 1 View Post
    Boingy mate
    Theirs no true Albion fan on this board who don't feel the same mate ,
    With the greatest of respect I would care to disagree.

We're in a bad place and it looks like we may well be heading for a different bad place.

But then again you never know, we may just end up staying up.

I feel disappointed by our season as it's a wasted opportunity, there's absolutely no denying that.

However, I can in all honesty say that where we are does not make me feel sick.

It makes we want the players to turn up and put a shift in for the Albion.

It makes me want to get behind them vocally because if we're not bothered then how can we expect the players to be?

I'm still more than bothered JotS1 which is why I'll be there on Saturday getting behind the lads, and at Watford and Bournemouth too.

I don't know why really though as according to your post I'm clearly not a 'true Albion fan', whatever the hell one of those is meant to be of course. Blimey, you couldn't make it up .

COYB .
    Last edited by Albionic68; 21-02-2018 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goodlordmurphy View Post
    Should have replied "not so much as you must feel being so far behind Citeh"
    Think he'd have gained greater satisfaction from kneeing him in the cobblers GLM .

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    With the greatest of respect I would care to disagree.

We're in a bad place and it looks like we may well be heading for a different bad place.

But then again you never know, we may just end up staying up.

I feel disappointed by our season as it's a wasted opportunity, there's absolutely no denying that.

However, I can in all honesty say that where we are does not make me feel sick.

It makes we want the players to turn up and put a shift in for the Albion.

It makes me want to get behind them vocally because if we're not bothered then how can we expect the players to be?

I'm still more than bothered JotS1 which is why I'll be there on Saturday getting behind the lads, and at Watford and Bournemouth too.

I don't know why really though as according to your post I'm clearly not a 'true Albion fan', whatever the hell one of those is meant to be of course. Blimey, you couldn't make it up .

COYB .
    That's (this and your previous post) is what we all need to hear, way to go, Danny!

COYB!!!

Boingy, I don't mean to be rude but did you read this before posting? Do have any idea how drippy it reads? We have been through far worse than this and you know it. Do you seriously feel more cheated now than under Saunders and Gould? Or how about the lack of direction from the club under Trev' the Shed, Buckley, Little and Smith et.al? Do you really, genuinely feel so sick as to 'confess' what you did to a Manchester United fan who was almost certainly pissing himself under his breath?

I agree we failed to make the most of our opportunities and we've failed to kick on. I understand you may not feel 'bothered' because of the indifference brought on by one set back after another. But for God's sake man, get a bloody grip. It's football. You'll get over it. You'll get up and you'll carry on because that's what football supporters do.

Football can kick you in the nuts, there's no mistake about that. But it's not football which makes anyone feel as you've described. It's about how you react to what goes on around you. I'm willing to bet you've become increasingly disillusioned with the game over time and our current predicament is acting as a focal point for your frustrations.

Get down the Albion, get behind the lads whether you feel like it or not. A good shout could make all of the difference and you never know we might even win a game! As for your Manchester United 'friend' you need to broaden your social circle mate. He clearly knew you were feeling down and chose to afford you the opportunity of rumination.

For more helpful hints on how to win friends and influence people, go to www.stopfeelingsorryforyourselfandsodemall.com.

COYB .
    Ahhh I feel much better now thank you 68

COYB .
    This....

Spot on Sir.

There used to be a lot of United fans in Wolverhampton, there doesn't appear to be so many this season.
    Dig those half and half scarves.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)