Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
Boingy, I don't mean to be rude but did you read this before posting? Do have any idea how drippy it reads? We have been through far worse than this and you know it. Do you seriously feel more cheated now than under Saunders and Gould? Or how about the lack of direction from the club under Trev' the Shed, Buckley, Little and Smith et.al? Do you really, genuinely feel so sick as to 'confess' what you did to a Manchester United fan who was almost certainly pissing himself under his breath?

I agree we failed to make the most of our opportunities and we've failed to kick on. I understand you may not feel 'bothered' because of the indifference brought on by one set back after another. But for God's sake man, get a bloody grip. It's football. You'll get over it. You'll get up and you'll carry on because that's what football supporters do.

Football can kick you in the nuts, there's no mistake about that. But it's not football which makes anyone feel as you've described. It's about how you react to what goes on around you. I'm willing to bet you've become increasingly disillusioned with the game over time and our current predicament is acting as a focal point for your frustrations.

Get down the Albion, get behind the lads whether you feel like it or not. A good shout could make all of the difference and you never know we might even win a game! As for your Manchester United 'friend' you need to broaden your social circle mate. He clearly knew you were feeling down and chose to afford you the opportunity of rumination.

Fk him off, being a Man Utd fan means he's probably a bellend anyway.

For more helpful hints on how to win friends and influence people, go to www.stopfeelingsorryforyourselfandsodemall.com.

COYB .
This....

Spot on Sir.