+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 42 points to play for ?

Frustrating thing for me. (Echoing Animals sentiment regarding the "dead fish eyes" statement.) Is that on what I've seen the players we have haven't whilst I've been there anyway allus put a shift in.

Not going to be a popular view in some respects but what the hell .

It seems to me quite a number of people , players , Head Coaches , agents , families ( if under sad circumstances ) have done very well financially out of this club over the last 12 months .

It feels like you went on your holidays opened the door and the only thing the burglars didn't take were a tin of baked beans and a T towel .

The fans meanwhile just have to lump it and comfort themselves that the new hand dryers are a sign of better days to come .

Que sera .

Speaking of burglars I watched a Scottish sitcom last week and this couple came home form holiday and the burglars had had a little jazigga in his wife's knicker drawer. Was hilarious

A couple of wins then all the doom pundits will change their mind, what does the fat lady say !!!

I'll have a kebab.

Quote Originally Posted by burwell View Post
    A couple of wins then all the doom pundits will change their mind, what does the fat lady say !!!
    I heard her gargling late on Tuesday neet Burz.

Yes I like that you two....This site is full of comedians and takes away the pain of our loosing team.

I feel your pain Burwell. I agree with SBRed if you couldn't laugh you'd cry. There's only so much you can put into words after tuesday night. Just have to accept it and move on. I'll be honest I'm still a bit gutted too mate. However, I'd rather focus on satdi and have a laugh.

I Think we will stay up.
    Brum
    Burton
    Sunderland
    All will get l as points than us

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Speaking of burglars I watched a Scottish sitcom last week and this couple came home form holiday and the burglars had had a little jazigga in his wife's knicker drawer. Was hilarious
    Jazigga ??

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast