+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: toneets footy

toneets footy

Bristol City 1 Fulham 1

Derby 2 Leeds 2

Ipswich 0 Cardiff 1

Wolves 2 Norwich 2

Not bad considering

Cardiff wi one shot on target tho

Reasonably helpful to us, especially the Bristol City result, but we need to keep winning. Two supposedly easier away games and nothing less than 6 points needed...
    Last edited by FatherKnowsBest; 22-02-2018 at 05:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Bristol City 1 Fulham 1

Derby 2 Leeds 2

Ipswich 0 Cardiff 1

Wolves 2 Norwich 2

Not bad considering

Bristol seem to be really struggling for wins, they have drawn their last 3 games I think.

Fulham look to have the class to finish top 4 as they have stated their intentions with the purchase of the striker from Newcastle.

I do think the race for 2nd place is between Villa and Cardiff as Derby also look vulnerable as per usual at this stage of the season,

It looks like there are about 6 or 7 clubs in for 2 play off places (5th - 6th) and a positive result for us on Friday will put us right there in the mix up.

COYRAWW

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Bristol City 1 Fulham 1

Derby 2 Leeds 2

Ipswich 0 Cardiff 1

Wolves 2 Norwich 2

Not bad considering

Typical Warnock away performance but ya have to give the owd boy alot of credit he keeps producin at this level.UTCB

you certainly have rod i was not one of his biggest fans but you cant argue with his record at this level great result for us at brizzle imo keeps them and fulham within reach and just about still makes it 2 spots to aim at pity about the late derby equaliser though if we can win at hull think the 2 or 3 teams above us will really start to fear us and were right back in it again utb ftp

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    you certainly have rod i was not one of his biggest fans but you cant argue with his record at this level great result for us at brizzle imo keeps them and fulham within reach and just about still makes it 2 spots to aim at pity about the late derby equaliser though if we can win at hull think the 2 or 3 teams above us will really start to fear us and were right back in it again utb ftp
    I've said many times that we were in a far better situation as a club when Colin left than we were when he arrived,of that there's no doubt in my mind. He did a fantastic job at Rovrum but was never gunna stay theer and altho Cardiff have spent more than us they aint spent as much as alot in this league.Warnock&Blackie may not play fluent football all the time but my word they're doin a crackin job for the Taff's.UTCB

must still have spent 5 times as much as tufty has though rod im convinced if we could only get the financial backing at the club chris would take us up

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    must still have spent 5 times as much as tufty has though rod im convinced if we could only get the financial backing at the club chris would take us up
    "Neil Warnock is undergoing a full medical after signing Gary Madine for £6m"...etc etc.

Hard to think of a manager in the leagues who has had as much success. What will this be if he gets Cardiff up, his sixth promotion?

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    "Neil Warnock is undergoing a full medical after signing Gary Madine for £6m"...etc etc.

Hard to think of a manager in the leagues who has had as much success. What will this be if he gets Cardiff up, his sixth promotion?
    I'm sure i've heard this would be his 8th promotion Pops,not bad to say he was gunna retire after he left us is it? UTCB

7th I believe, Scarboro, Notts County, H/field, Plymouth, us , QPR, ???? although some articles say it would be his 8th.

Edit

And it would- he got Notts County promoted twice
    Last edited by tomytony; 22-02-2018 at 03:39 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast