Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26

Thread: Good luck Leningrad

  1. #1

    Good luck Leningrad

    Give these ****s a ****ing pasting, please, with a bit of collateral damage thrown in.

    Спасибо.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Give these ****s a ****ing pasting, please, with a bit of collateral damage thrown in.

    Спасибо.
    Agree...but hope the Tims are in it till the 89th minute...having had to run about puting in an extra shift all night...hope they are drained physically and mentally ...then I hope their plane gets delayed on the tarmac at the airport with bad weather eventually arriving home at least 12 hours late...

    In saying that Mcinnes will bottle it again anyway and we will get jumped 3-0...😓😓

  3. #3
    but what about the Scottish co-efficient ?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by mastrick1960 View Post
    Agree...but hope the Tims are in it till the 89th minute
    A 1-0 win for Leningrad would put it into extra time, which would be even better, but I'd like to see it well over by then.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Fife
    Posts
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Give these ****s a ****ing pasting, please, with a bit of collateral damage thrown in.

    Спасибо.
    Wishful thinking, are you forgetting that they are the INVINCIBLES. ,
    We are of course guilty of encouraging them to think that.

  6. #6
    Have the European games ever helped us?

  7. #7
    Al take Zenit win in penalties please.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Meldrum Rock City
    Posts
    25,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    Al take Zenit win in penalties please.
    This plus a chest high tackle on Scott Brown which punctures his lung

  9. #9
    I hope DM is watching this closely. De Vries is fvcking p1sh, we should setup to put him under as much pressure as possible on Sunday.

  10. #10
    They can't have extra time now. Hopefully it's s good hiding for Timmy. Not that it will make any difference to us, we will still bottle it as usual.

  11. #11
    I was going to support the Scottish team and then I thought - nah f*** them. Celtic going out as it stands.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by JIMBO_86 View Post
    but what about the Scottish co-efficient ?
    Eurotim used to say that, difference is he was serious and cheered them on

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    I hope DM is watching this closely. De Vries is fvcking p1sh, we should setup to put him under as much pressure as possible on Sunday.
    As Derek dusts down the tombola, I’m sure the 4-1-2-1-1-1 formation with a low block that he’ll concoct, will work a treat.
    The Dhims can be got at if you press them, but we’ll sit off them.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    As Derek dusts down the tombola, I’m sure the 4-1-2-1-1-1 formation with a low block that he’ll concoct, will work a treat.
    The Dhims can be got at if you press them, but we’ll sit off them.
    Spot on.... Game management from the first whistle

  15. #15
    McInnes knows his reputation is on the line on sunday.

    Even in the bad, bad days of Uncle Ebbe and The Alchie, we always had a chance v the JJs

    If we go down, we go down having a go at the bas*ards

    4-3-3, with GMS, May and McGinn pressing them high up the pitch.

    Chiddi, Ball and McLean in behind

    Kari back in alongside McKenna

    Job done

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by The Trading Sheep View Post
    Spot on.... Game management from the first whistle
    I’d rather die trying.
    In their face.
    Tackle, harass, annoy them.
    If we lose in a manner like the Scottish Cup Final, then that’s a bit more palatable than the abject surrender of the last game at Pittodrie.
    It’s pretty simple. Be aggressive & have a go.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    McInnes knows his reputation is on the line on sunday.

    Even in the bad, bad days of Uncle Ebbe and The Alchie, we always had a chance v the JJs

    If we go down, we go down having a go at the bas*ards

    4-3-3, with GMS, May and McGinn pressing them high up the pitch.

    Chiddi, Ball and McLean in behind

    Kari back in alongside McKenna

    Job done
    Agreed FTH with a caveat.
    I’d go 4-1-4-1
    Ball to sit & protect Arnason & McKenna. He’ll need to pick up Rogic who I think will play.

    The other “front 5” to press & be aggressive,
    Like you say McGinn May & GMS in particular to press right up on full backs & Ajer. Let Simunovic have it.

    Woodman
    Logan Arnason McKenna Considine
    Ball
    McGinn Nwakali McLean GMS
    May

    Subs: Rogers, Reynolds, O’Connor, Stewart, Maynard, Rooney, Campbell.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    McInnes knows his reputation is on the line on sunday.

    Even in the bad, bad days of Uncle Ebbe and The Alchie, we always had a chance v the JJs

    If we go down, we go down having a go at the bas*ards

    4-3-3, with GMS, May and McGinn pressing them high up the pitch.

    Chiddi, Ball and McLean in behind

    Kari back in alongside McKenna

    Job done

    McInnes dreaming about that formation would have him waking up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat !!!
    That is the way we should go on Sunday though.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    As Derek dusts down the tombola, I’m sure the 4-1-2-1-1-1 formation with a low block that he’ll concoct, will work a treat.
    The Dhims can be got at if you press them, but we’ll sit off them.
    Difficult to press them though if we're playing immobile, cumbersome non-athletes like Consi, O'Connor, Rooney.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Meldrum Rock City
    Posts
    25,047
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    They can't have extra time now.
    Still get a punctuted lung though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •