+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TM’s latest article

TM’s latest article

Just read TM’s latest article , and if an old cynic like me can warm to it then it should be a beacon to most others.
    I can connect exactly where he’s coming from and is so refreshing to read.
    This is light years beyond and apart from from what we have to put up with since the depart of BFS.
    This man knows and applauds the ***** connect tween squad and fan and vice versa.

How anyone can decry and poo poo this mans standing I find incredulous.

Before the trolls come on I need to explain yet again, this is not saying he is a genius and a footballing messiah . He is simply a decent honest capable guy doing what he believes in to put our club (not his club) back onto a decent footing.
    Many thanks TM.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Despair View Post
    Just read TM’s latest article , and if an old cynic like me can warm to it then it should be a beacon to most others.
    I can connect exactly where he’s coming from and is so refreshing to read.
    This is light years beyond and apart from from what we have to put up with since the depart of BFS.
    This man knows and applauds the ***** connect tween squad and fan and vice versa.

How anyone can decry and poo poo this mans standing I find incredulous.

Before the trolls come on I need to explain yet again, this is not saying he is a genius and a footballing messiah . He is simply a decent honest capable guy doing what he believes in to put our club (not his club) back onto a decent footing.
    Many thanks TM.

According to Shrewsbury fans and some on BRFC's Mowbray has failed already as we are not 10 points clear in Feb. Seriously .......these people exist.
    I expect some tin pot club who's side are choking to panic and say radiculous things, but I find the fact Blackburn Fans think this aswell, incredible.
    Come the season end, we will have a 10 point gap over 3rd place. The season doesn't end now, it ends in 13 gajmes time. And I'll take where we are now, everyday of the week.
    On the pitch, he has been great. Off the pitch, has been even better. All in all, he has done a fantastic job. Considering where we were when he came in.

Its quite funny though, as these last few weeks will hurt them badly. And our own idiots will go very very quiet.
    Me ......I will be loving every minute. Can't wait for Walsall on Sat. Complete sell out, over 4k going. We have had to go back to them 3 times for more allocation, such is our demand. We have sold out all upcoming games away, including Wimbeldon away in the mid-week. That really helps the lads, let me tell you. It makes a huge difference.

HEADS UP!! MK Dons are giving us 7,500 for that game. Which is my maths are right, will be 'the' game which will see us up. I urge ALL Rovers fans to get yourselves to this one! Lets get some positivity going! Lets do our bit. And spport the players and manager who WILL be doing there!
    Robin, I expect you there!
    Auks, get that flight booked!!!
    Saxo .....stop being gay and come down with me! I'll give you a lift down and back.
    Despair, come on, meet up for a drink and a party!!

COYB

COYB
    Last edited by champs95; 22-02-2018 at 11:02 AM.

Champs, I’ve been ‘laid up’ for quite a while an only just getting back to something like. Because of this, my frequent time away is booked to resume (and imminent) so that’s me for long frequent periods out of home for some time now.
    However, if I am to be at home at some convenient point I would endeavour to try and squeeze in a (hopefully) celebratory pint.

Champs, I’ve been ‘laid up’ for quite a while an only just getting back to something like. Because of this, my frequent time away is booked to resume (and imminent) so that’s me for long frequent periods out of home for some time now.
    However, if I am to be at home at some convenient point I would endeavour to try and squeeze in a (hopefully) celebratory pint.

I am really sorry to hear that Despair. That's terrible.
    Would you mind me asking what is wrong? Please don't answer if you don't want to say, I understand.
    You know where I am, same with everyone on here. It would mean alot to me if we can meet up for a drink sometime, that goes to you all, including Sax.
    Auks, if you don't spend a fortune on getting a flight back for one game, your dead to me

Despair, I have really been quite poorly this past 6 months, I have had 2 kidney stones in 6 months!! I realise this isn't life threatening, and others are in far worse positions than me. But Christ they have taken it out of me! I have had them in the past, but I was in my early 30's. Now I'm 41 and my recovery is taking much longer, and taken a lot out of me. I feel old and stuff for the first time in my life!!

I will be there champs don't you worry even if I sneak in the home end.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    I will be there champs don't you worry even if I sneak in the home end.
    Good man!! And don't worry, you'll get a ticket there will be plenty.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    I am really sorry to hear that Despair. That's terrible.
    Would you mind me asking what is wrong? Please don't answer if you don't want to say, I understand.
    You know where I am, same with everyone on here. It would mean alot to me if we can meet up for a drink sometime, that goes to you all, including Sax.
    Auks, if you don't spend a fortune on getting a flight back for one game, your dead to me

Despair, I have really been quite poorly this past 6 months, I have had 2 kidney stones in 6 months!! I realise this isn't life threatening, and others are in far worse positions than me. But Christ they have taken it out of me! I have had them in the past, but I was in my early 30's. Now I'm 41 and my recovery is taking much longer, and taken a lot out of me. I feel old and stuff for the first time in my life!!
    Not a problem:
    However, there’s nothing spectacular about my laid up condition, as it’s just a mobility prob I incurred early last Dec and it’s taken until this last couple of weeks for me to feel ok again.
    No big deal except I’m a normally very active person and I don’t take non activity well.
    Sounds pretty selfish really but I am what I am, but still constantly feel for those less fortunate in their ailments and feel grateful I’ve nothing major (nor have I ever).
    My lack of time is down to my retirement ‘project’ abroad and is where my mobility ailment derived from in all likelihood .
    And that’s what I have to return to, to continue and try to complete.
    This is where my absence from matches stems from.

As for LT comments section re : thread title;
    Not surprisingly, to me anyway, many on there are crowing about TM ‘endorsing’ their booing 🤔
    That’s not how I read it, I reckon TM has been quite subtle in saying he understands frustration and although he reckons the paying punters have the right to show displeasure he is not outright implying booing is ok. I would think he’s inferring that their ‘over passion’ has got the better of them.
    I would add the words, that is ‘regrettable ‘.

So all I would say to that contingent is;
    Let’s all boo the lads every half time whistle and then we’ll sail this league!

Not a problem:
    However, there’s nothing spectacular about my laid up condition, as it’s just a mobility prob I incurred early last Dec and it’s taken until this last couple of weeks for me to feel ok again.
    No big deal except I’m a normally very active person and I don’t take non activity well.
    Sounds pretty selfish really but I am what I am, but still constantly feel for those less fortunate in their ailments and feel grateful I’ve nothing major (nor have I ever).
    My lack of time is down to my retirement ‘project’ abroad and is where my mobility ailment derived from in all likelihood .
    And that’s what I have to return to, to continue and try to complete.
    This is where my absence from matches stems from.

As for LT comments section re : thread title;
    Not surprisingly, to me anyway, many on there are crowing about TM ‘endorsing’ their booing ��
    That’s not how I read it, I reckon TM has been quite subtle in saying he understands frustration and although he reckons the paying punters have the right to show displeasure he is not outright implying booing is ok. I would think he’s inferring that their ‘over passion’ has got the better of them.
    I would add the words, that is ‘regrettable ‘.

So all I would say to that contingent is;
    Let’s all boo the lads every half time whistle and then we’ll sail this league!
    I'm sorry to hear that all the same Despair. You work hard all your life to invest in that foreign project for your retirement, therefore you want to be able to fully function. I am also a very active person, and rely heavily on my health being good. I have really struggled these past few months getting back fully to my old self.

As with all the booing, I just want to adopt your username.
    TM did a good job turning that into a positive, but in no way is it ever helpful. If our knob head fans put too much pressure on these final 13 games, and keep piling it on, it will work to our disadvantage. And we could miss out. We just need to keep our heads now. But we need support, not booing.

He will be off next season when a big club comes in for him-

Quote Originally Posted by In Dyche We Trust View Post
    He will be off next season when a big club comes in for him-
    Your right. He's doing such a great job, he will attract attention. It's inevitable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)