+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Millers v Donny

Millers v Donny

Single seats left.

Exit via Don st

Guaranteed trouble somewhere

They will take the car parks over which will be a sorry site
    Attachment 8646

From press conference ;

PW on Mattock | "He's got a really good chance. I've got a few sore with aches and pains.

At the start of the week I didn't have Towell, Vaulks, Mattock or Fordey, so I have a few walking wounded.

I'm hopeful they'll all be available come the weekend."

I think this is mind games from PW to keep Ferguson guessing about the team. Hopefully anyway.

Geoff Eltringham will Ref this game.

Remember him sending Oliveira (Norwich) off for hitting Broadfoot?
    He gave 6 yellows (3 each side) and a red that game and we won 2-1 with Yates and Adeyemi scoring for us, Jerome for them

This season, 25 games in charge = 91 yellows, 1 red

Pyrotechnic dogs will be in operation in and around the stadium on Saturday. They are trained to detect both pyrotechnics and drugs. Anyone found with either will be refused entry by stewards and handed over to the Police for further action.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Single seats left.

Exit via Don st

Guaranteed trouble somewhere

They will take the car parks over which will be a sorry site
    Attachment 8646

From press conference ;

PW on Mattock | "He's got a really good chance. I've got a few sore with aches and pains.

At the start of the week I didn't have Towell, Vaulks, Mattock or Fordey, so I have a few walking wounded.

I'm hopeful they'll all be available come the weekend."
    Is that picture taken on the end of Warmsworth Road? Looks like a 5 bed to me

Dogs are currently being trained to sniff out lucky heather, clothes pegs and scrap iron.

Sold out

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Pyrotechnic dogs will be in operation in and around the stadium on Saturday. They are trained to detect both pyrotechnics and drugs. Anyone found with either will be refused entry by stewards and handed over to the Police for further action.
    I really don't get the younger fans fascination with flares. When people moan it normally gets a response from one of them calling us all boring etc but what is it that they find exciting/interesting about setting off a red flare?? It really is baffling?

Quote Originally Posted by dantpen View Post
    I really don't get the younger fans fascination with flares. When people moan it normally gets a response from one of them calling us all boring etc but what is it that they find exciting/interesting about setting off a red flare?? It really is baffling?
    They were quite fashionable on the Eighties

Some pre pre match build up, not sure if everyone has seen this as they play it proir to the team coming out every home game (about 2:45) when the ground it still pretty empty lol as everyone is still n the pub lol.
    A great vid with some great clips in there from our history. I personally think we should make a bit more out of it. Enjoy

https://twitter.com/OfficialRUFC/sta...184726528?s=09

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast