+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Millers v Donny

We are more than capable of winning again on Saturday,this is young hungry squad of talented players who are playing for each other.Warney must take a lot of credit for bringing these players together. UTM

Who’s side will Yates be on?

Armed police will be on standby

100 police office will be around before and after the game

Busy day for SYP apparently with Wendies being at home aswell

Apparently some trouble already down Town, I don’t know if true I’m not there yet

Quote Originally Posted by dantpen View Post
    I really don't get the younger fans fascination with flares. When people moan it normally gets a response from one of them calling us all boring etc but what is it that they find exciting/interesting about setting off a red flare?? It really is baffling?
    Visually it can look quite spectacular, I suppose, so long as your veiwing it from one of the other stands

But would agree it's no fun at all if you're anywhere near somebody who does set one either visually from the point of not being able to see owt or the smell of it.

Tbh though, I've seen quite a few games in Central/ Eastern Europe and what goes off at our games is nothing compared to over there.

I was at the Dinamo Zagreb v Hadjuk Split game last Sunday and it was unbelievable, I've seen similar in Czech Republic.

https://youtu.be/tg45B_RJecE

The pyros on the video start at about 1:40

I was in the stand opposite the videoers viewpoint.

Funnily enough the games I've seen in Budapest are similar to home with odd one let off and not the big organised displays like these.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12