+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Match View From Hull

Pre-Match View From Hull

Cheers Roy, could it be another Coventry tomorrow neet? UTCB

I thought exactly the same rod....

Reading that from top to bottom they really are a shambles at the minute and we need to go in to this with the professional and ambitious attitude we've had all season. We have to win. Play to our abilities and it'll happen.

UTB

There are rumours that they plan to use the Sky exposure to highlight their plight.

I heard that many are planning to take whistles to continually disrupt the game.

Could be a late night.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    There are rumours that they plan to use the Sky exposure to highlight their plight.

I heard that many are planning to take whistles to continually disrupt the game.

Could be a late night.
    Any disruption of play by more than one fan should have a 3 point deduction !

Obviously, a didn't mean West Ham

Reading this, they don’t want to disrupt the game and only want to protest on the 30 minute mark, but if there’s a few hundred fans in the ground with referee’s whistles, we can bet that some of them are going to ignore that advice especially if they’re tanked up.

Hopefully Hull’s stewards will be keener than Coventry’s we’re.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/spor...s-game-1249168

Just seen a link on FB, from Sheffield United Fans live page, asking them only to blow whistles at 30 min mark or turn their back on play at 30 min mark.

I cannot see those whistles not being used at other times throughout the game.

Unlike the Cov pitch 'invasion' this is much harder to prevent.

We could well be 'famous' for being passively involved in yet another football farce
    Last edited by tomytony; 22-02-2018 at 03:25 PM.

Just seen a link on FB, from Sheffield United Fans live page, asking them only to blow whistles at 30 min mark or turn their back on play at 30 min mark.

We could well be 'famous' for being passively involved in yet another football farce
    As with all these protests, it will change absolutely nothing, because the owners are not elected officials who can be voted out. Someone has to put up the cash to get rid of them. Look at all the protests against Mike Ashley at Barcodes. Is he still there..? Of course he is...

I wish I’d posted that TT

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    As with all these protests, it will change absolutely nothing, because the owners are not elected officials who can be voted out. Someone has to put up the cash to get rid of them. Look at all the protests against Mike Ashley at Barcodes. Is he still there..? Of course he is...
    Couldn't agree more FKB but it's their moment in the sun (well Sky!).

Last time Sky were gushing and fulsome in their praise for the Cov fans.

Wonder what tomorrow's reaction will be?

BTW, the shoes off protest did seem to help in the removal of Robson.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast