+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Refereeeeeee

Refereeeeeee

So I was watching the news and Neil Lennon was getting it from the press about his sending off (to be expected I guess).

However he has raised a valid point.... He pointed out a few bad refereeing decisions that have went against him / his team, the goal against Hearts being one of them (obvious goal we would all agree). He went on to say that when a decision went against Celtic in their game against Ross County, the SFA called Hollywood teeth and apologised for the error on the Monday.

Lennons point is, why does he nor any other team for that matter not get a call when a refereeing decision is wrong. Why is it only Celtic and probably their filthy sister that get this privilege?

Another example of everything thats wrong about Scottish Football.

I have been 'out' for just over a season now, when i hear that, it fully justifies my decision not to contribute the currupt setup.

Quote Originally Posted by The Trading Sheep View Post
    So I was watching the news and Neil Lennon was getting it from the press about his sending off (to be expected I guess).

However he has raised a valid point.... He pointed out a few bad refereeing decisions that have went against him / his team, the goal against Hearts being one of them (obvious goal we would all agree). He went on to say that when a decision went against Celtic in their game against Ross County, the SFA called Hollywood teeth and apologised for the error on the Monday.

Lennons point is, why does he nor any other team for that matter not get a call when a refereeing decision is wrong. Why is it only Celtic and probably their filthy sister that get this privilege?

Another example of everything thats wrong about Scottish Football.

I have been 'out' for just over a season now, when i hear that, it fully justifies my decision not to contribute the currupt setup.
    I know he’s not everyone’s cup of tea but a very decent point made by Lennon. He did make out that Celtic seem to be favoured and fair play to him for that. I like Lennon as he doesn’t lie down to anyone. Something we cannot describe our esteemed manager of having similar qualities.

Hes a prick

But his brain works in a good way on fitba matters

NE Tims at www.fitbanorth.com don't take kindly to any sort of talk like that.

I toyed with one for a while yesterday, but when he offered to list all the instances where contentious decisions had gone against Celtic, I left the eejit to it.

Oh god! Did you get the mini violin oot 57?

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Oh god! Did you get the mini violin oot 57?
    Nae point min.

They're totally brainwashed.

They dinna like it when I remind them that I probably see their team play more often per season than they do.

NE Tims and Sevconians are among the most despicable ****s on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I know he’s not everyone’s cup of tea but a very decent point made by Lennon. He did make out that Celtic seem to be favoured and fair play to him for that. I like Lennon as he doesn’t lie down to anyone. Something we cannot describe our esteemed manager of having similar qualities.
    I agree... Now that he is away from Celtic, he will see fully how unfair our league set up is and how some teams are favoured over others.

Quote Originally Posted by The Trading Sheep View Post
    I agree... Now that he is away from Celtic, he will see fully how unfair our league set up is and how some teams are favoured over others.
    The referee’s generally get extremely excited when they give the likes of Celtic a penalty or a red card against an opponent. It’s like they go into skipping mode and prance around at said times.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post

NE Tims and Sevconians are among the most despicable ****s on the planet.
    Couldnt agree more