+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What is a happy clapper?

ffs Stupie, you sound like a right pant pisher

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post

Nae a rant or dig at anyone personally, just an opinion!!!
    That’s fine, it’s an open forum & all opinions should be heard. Just be aware that if it differs from mine, the likelihood is that you’re wrong

I think I used to be a happy clapper, less so these days. I'm more of an unhappy-walker-ooter-earlier

so would the opposite of a happy clapper be - ****ing raging ??

Quote Originally Posted by JIMBO_86 View Post
    so would the opposite of a happy clapper be - ****ing raging ??
    Booh boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochead View Post
    The term ‘happy clapper’ is used quite often in our threads, in terms of supporting AFC, what is a happy clapper?
    Our chairman is the epitome of one.

People who back up McAnus even though his attrocious big game record is clear for all to see. The acceptance of that puts you firmly on course to being one

I don't mind the Happy Clappers, the ones who get me and the we are one nil down to either of the Old Firm and its only 15 minutes in, and they walk out voicing their disgust as they wade through everyone else in panic mode trying to get out

Likewise, we get the 4.15 PM brigade, of I am off to catch my bus/ train / car even if its a game we are winning

I despise and hate these folk intently , part time supporters they lot of them
    Never understand why they bother to turn up
    Week in week out, its like they have an alarm coat in their pocket, oh its quarter past four, I'm off, more important things to do apparenetly

I wonder if they do the same when they go to the cinema walkout 20 minutes before the end

No Happy Cappers I can tolerate its those arseholes I cannot abide
    Last edited by KIWIRED; 22-02-2018 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    Our chairman is the epitome of one.
    Bingo.

And anyone that supports his views, actions, plans and chairmanship is a happy clapper.

This isn't really new is it? I remember my first game at Pittodrie in '92 or '93. There were two obese cretins sitting behind us who spent the whole game booing the team and hurling abuse at Alex McLeish. Pretty sure we were 2nd at the time but if you had pointed this out I'm sure that they would have eloquently explained how the club's approach at the time was the only thing holding us back from winning the league title every season.
    Last edited by ragnarok; 23-02-2018 at 02:31 AM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast