+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: What is a happy clapper?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    "had" past tense?
    Is the qualifier “even then” not an expression with which you’re familiar, like?

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Is the qualifier “even then” not an expression with which you’re familiar, like?
    Good point well made

to be fair to me it was early in the morning and my brain wasn't functioning

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Indeed.....since 1903 there have been many half full/empty glass supporters.....thankfully I’ve been fortunate due to witness many matches and will always nudge towards half full.....that aside......”even tomorrow” or “even later” today you will definitely get two or three of the usual suspects on here with their snidely put downs......thankfully I’m not on footy-mad forums that much and will be having objective dialogue with like minded dandies in the pub post match, fingers crossed our glasses are better than half full.
    SF

If the manager f@cks this up today as usual then why shouldn't there be people on here with their remarks

Worst record v Brendas pigs and worst record this season v the gruesome twosome combined

Over to you McAnus

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Indeed.....since 1903 there have been many half full/empty glass supporters.....thankfully I’ve been fortunate due to witness many matches and will always nudge towards half full.....that aside......”even tomorrow” or “even later” today you will definitely get two or three of the usual suspects on here with their snidely put downs......thankfully I’m not on footy-mad forums that much and will be having objective dialogue with like minded dandies in the pub post match, fingers crossed our glasses are better than half full.
    SF
    Half full of Scott Brown's pish.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    SF
    Well said JJ

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Half full of Scott Brown's pish.
    Ehm, no......it was as per.....uri Geller, damn fine too......no brothpot head on wakening next morning....good result, sadly not like the one I watched the previous afternoon.
    SF

ME

I like a moan but COME ON YE REDS

All possible future boycotts etc. have been stymied due to today’s purchase of a half season ticket for my step grandson aged eight.

No doubt you lads will have to put up with a fair few moans in the future but the “ I’m nae gaun back” comments will have to cease.

I’ve got important work to do.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    ME

I like a moan but COME ON YE REDS

All possible future boycotts etc. have been stymied due to today’s purchase of a half season ticket for my step grandson aged eight.

No doubt you lads will have to put up with a fair few moans in the future but the “ I’m nae gaun back” comments will have to cease.

I’ve got important work to do.
    That is the spirit and best wishes with your work in progress, hopefully another died in the wool dandy in hand.
    SF

He's been to a fair few games already and actually appeared in the program as a bairn so we're off to a good start.

He'll be letting off smoke bombs before you know it.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast