+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Could we afford to go for Rashford?

Could we afford to go for Rashford?

He is not first or second choice at Utd at the moment.

Undoubtedly talented and may clubs would be interested but is he the kindof player we would take a punt on?

Would we want him?

Would it be a step forward or a step too far?

Quote Originally Posted by CaspertheClaret View Post
    He is not first or second choice at Utd at the moment.

Undoubtedly talented and may clubs would be interested but is he the kindof player we would take a punt on?

Would we want him?

Would it be a step forward or a step too far?
    We would love him like a son.

We probably cannot meet his wage demands though, but Rashford playing off Barnes would be a joy to behold!

Attachment 8647

It is understood he earns around £30,000-a-week before win and other bonuses are factored in.
    Sun last May saying he has a four year deal and will get a £10k rise each year
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...ntract-summer/

Rashford's incremental contract is believed to have been set as a financial incentive for United's next crop of young stars.

Why would he come here though? Offer him a University UCFB place?

He would come to be guaranteed first team football and play for Sean Dyche instead of nutjob Mourinho...

If and (its a big IF) we are capable of dreaming top six (yeah I know it sounds more legit if you say it quickly) then this is the kind of player I think would be next step up.

No way would he want to come here- he would never get a start ( that Sours geezer) and he would never see the ball

I honestly believe he would have a serious culture shock under Sean but he would be a better player for it.If he is on 30.000/week then I would do everything to bring him to the club but I doubt it would ever happen.Then again,he would not hsve to uproot himself and he would be guaranteed first team football.............

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    I honestly believe he would have a serious culture shock under Sean but he would be a better player for it.If he is on 30.000/week then I would do everything to bring him to the club but I doubt it would ever happen.Then again,he would not hsve to uproot himself and he would be guaranteed first team football.............
    Wake up CIB - it aint ever gonna happen

It would be a bit of a rash move ..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    It would be a bit of a rash move ..
    Are you hoping this season or summer? He'd be decent for you, can't see why this wouldn't be a good shout for all parties.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)