+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Could we afford to go for Rashford?

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Champs is a fine poster and loves the banter.. I welcome his input on here .. Unlike our other horse botherer ..lol

that £20 is on its way to you Alf, as agreed

The dirty double dealing motor home owner would do that too!

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    Why thankyou OC. I just love my footy, I have absolutely no hate for Burnley. Of course every once in a while, banter goes back and forth, and I'll give as good as I get. To chat with fellow footy fans is a pleasure for me. I'm respectful, I wouldn't flood your board with rubbish, and genuinely if its a problem me being here every so often, I'll respect that too. Chatting to you and others on here yesterday, I learnt a few things I never knew before. And I appreciate that. Its always good to have a look around and see what others are talking about.

Renegade loves me really, he just plays hard to get. Its all flirting.
    You need to change your name to Living in the Past- all deadwoods are exagtly that-

I’m like you Champs, like my football and would cheer for Rovers against many teams. As they say there’s nowt so queer as folk and all clubs have their own spectrum, some more extreme than others. I can’t see how someone can hate all Rovers fans without having met them..

No hatred from me. My dad was a season ticket holder at Turf Moor but my mum was a season ticket holder at Blackburn so I went to both grounds regularly as a kid, however, the Clarets won the battle for me --mainly because my dad could take me to more games and we occasionally used to get to away games.
    Life is too short for hatred in any case.

I'm going soft in my old age, I can at least tolerate Blackeye Rovers fans now. I never could before!

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    I’m like you Champs, like my football and would cheer for Rovers against many teams. As they say there’s nowt so queer as folk and all clubs have their own spectrum, some more extreme than others. I can’t see how someone can hate all Rovers fans without having met them..
    I go, down to my Dad and Grandad. They both went in their younger days, to Rovers one week, Burnley the next. Both had really decent sides. They told me it was quite common. So I was brought up not really understanding the pure hatred. Not that I went to both. I went to Bury and Rovers, as I was born in Bury, and my family are rovers fans.
    Then again, have I had to endure the arrogance of Rovers fans lauding it over Burnley while they struggled, and we won the national lottery? So I do get it .....it just isn't something I personally feel strongly about. ]I'll always give as good as I get mind.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I'm going soft in my old age, I can at least tolerate Blackeye Rovers fans now. I never could before!
    We do have some real knob heads!!! You wont need me to tell you that. I sit around quite a few in the Riverside. Clueless numpties (we have an element of our wonderful fan base that have moaned non stop about Mowbray all season?????) ...but I'm sure they exist at all clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The dirty double dealing motor home owner would do that too!
    I need to..Have you seen the price of diesel today..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    No hatred from me. My dad was a season ticket holder at Turf Moor but my mum was a season ticket holder at Blackburn so I went to both grounds regularly as a kid, however, the Clarets won the battle for me --mainly because my dad could take me to more games and we occasionally used to get to away games.
    Life is too short for hatred in any case.

I've had some really horrid experiences in life (like most people) spending my days hating a fellow footy fan 2 miles down the road isn't one of them!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)