+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Predictions: Reading v Derby County

Predictions: Reading v Derby County

Time to forget the Leeds match and focus on a Reading side under pressure.
    Can the Rams put them to the sword?

Get your predictions in as we've decided to lift spirits up with a tantalising prize - a date with either a former Ms Universe or former Miss Botswana (and ex- Olympian). You get to choose 1 if you're the first person to get the correct score.

For me: Reading 2-1 Derby. (Sorry about that, you've been riding your luck a bit too much of late)

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post

For me: Reading 2-1 Derby. (Sorry about that, you've been riding your luck a bit too much of late)
    Maybe right .things seem to have gone to pot. Just our usual Jan Feb form or maybe transfer business in January to blame but 1-1from me

Will we see the positive kind of play we saw against the DYS or will we revert to the parking of the bus and counter attacking. I would hope for something in between.

We owe Reading for that 2-4 reverse at PP earlier this season and I think we will win this one. 1-3.

This game is like the Ipswich one: often the visiting side does best so I have a sneaky 1-0 win feeling with a goal from an unlikely source - Baird maybe, or even Lawrence.

I would go but my mashed up leg after motorbike accident tells me to be sensible

Blimey Roger you shouldn't be riding motor cycles..
    Especially with bad roads

Nice local fixture

Reckon we'll hammer them, 0-4.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Time to forget the Leeds match and focus on a Reading side under pressure.
    Can the Rams put them to the sword?

Get your predictions in as we've decided to lift spirits up with a tantalising prize - a date with either a former Ms Universe or former Miss Botswana (and ex- Olympian). You get to choose 1 if you're the first person to get the correct score.

Where have we been riding our luck Rom? Can't think of a recent fixture where what we got from the game was less than we deserved?

Millwall, Bristol and Leeds we got a point and in two of them should have had 3 and we lost at Weds.

Maybe Norwich where we were outplayed 2nd half.

Not sure how that is riding your luck.

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet View Post
    This game is like the Ipswich one: often the visiting side does best so I have a sneaky 1-0 win feeling with a goal from an unlikely source - Baird maybe, or even Lawrence.

I would go but my mashed up leg after motorbike accident tells me to be sensible
    Better late than never, Rog - being sensible after riding a motorbike in a British winter I mean. You okay?
    Think I agree/hope about the score line.

I have the prettiest coloured thingh and hip - purples, browns blacks and yellows! Otherwise still swollen but down a lot now 😊

Come come now. A date with Bubbles or Desiree awaits.
    Don't be shy....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)