+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fullarton interview....

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    The guy was a genius , is a genius and will always be a genius !
    How the foook he ever got a job in management in the first place is beyond belief, to get another one just shows you what a genius he is !
    with his pre & post match interviews he was more suited to playing the joker or Riddler in the Bat Man Movies
    just praise the Lord he's not on the List for an interview this week
    Are you sure he's not?

No because heaven forbid you would want a manager that can turn a side around from relegation certs to top of the league in 6 months.... Joke? I know the joke here and it ain't fullarton enjoy non league football because it's a slippery slope and you lot are well and truly on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ste19871987 View Post
    No because heaven forbid you would want a manager that can turn a side around from relegation certs to top of the league in 6 months.... Joke? I know the joke here and it ain't fullarton enjoy non league football because it's a slippery slope and you lot are well and truly on it.
    Appointing football manager in league two is like watching the national lottery. However the timing of the Fullarton appointment was appalling and even though he actually started out ok for Notts he soon became unstuck. Here's an idea - let's reconvene at the end of the season after some meaningful time has passed and see how we are all doing then. I wish Fullarton all the best but he should never ever in one zillion years even got an interview for the job at Notts never mind being appointed. I still think it was Ray Trew trying to say goodbye to the Notts fans in his own inimitable way.

I think he was more suited to little old Halifax than Notts County to be fair. He walked in here giving it the big I am and everyone thought he was a tw*t. He wouldn't even talk to our players if they were under 25 years old and lied in the media about the absence of our best player at the time not being in the team. He also turned a team that was fantastic going forwards but shaky at the back to a team that simply couldn't attack and looked just as bad defending.

You are 100% welcome to him, he is categorically the worst manager I've ever had the displeasure of seeing in our dugout, the highlights of his time here were when he tried to control a ball and slipped on his arse on the touchline and when a group of fans moved from the kop stand to behind him in the dugout in the main stand with banner, chanting to get out of our club. He didn't move an inch the entire time and none of his staff or players went near him to try and support him until he final whistle when he quickly and silently went down the tunnel.

There isn't a manager in football i dislike more than him and no offence to Halifax but I'd love to see him fail wherever he goes.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    The guy was a genius , is a genius and will always be a genius !
    How the foook he ever got a job in management in the first place is beyond belief, to get another one just shows you what a genius he is !
    with his pre & post match interviews he was more suited to playing the joker or Riddler in the Bat Man Movies
    just praise the Lord he's not on the List for an interview this week
    He got his mate to produce a good powerpoint presentation. Trew was a sucker for bullshiite, Rodwell, Kiwomya, Fullarton.

Top vs bottom. Exactly one place between Notts county and Jamie fullarton...... Arnie it's us that feel sorry for you. And ancientpie i think it's you lot who have to be resilliant. He can do his dancing in the rain regime all he likes for me aslong as we stay top of the league and picking up win after win. Remember the grass ain't always greener, especially in football. Maybe you should have stuck rather than twisted so early. Your loss is, at the moment very much our gain.
    Calm down dear, you'll hurt yourself.

I bet your Toilets are a lot cleaner since his arrival anyway he is that full of $h1te he will certainly keep your Toilet Cleaners busy.

Yes and I almost sh*t myself when I saw this thread title at the top just now when I logged on!

Fair play to the bloke, he got the Notts job at the wrong time, but he got over that, and is now doing very well at his next job. Hope they get promoted.

Bull.
    Who asked for him to turn us into a top of the league side in 6 months? He was expected, first and foremost, to turn a side from relegation certs into a side that would avoid relegation, but instead he turned us into a side that was even more certain of relegation. He has the lowest points per game ratio of any Notts manager ever, the absolute worst, he lost 8 of his 12 games in charge. You can blame the fans but Cooper came into the same situation and improved results enough to keep us up.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast