+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Board members stepping down

Board members stepping down

Read on twitter that John Enever and maybe Darren Fletcher have stepped down. Anybody have the inside story on that one. Seems apparent its down to KN going.

Enver has, but he was basically Nolans pal and drinking buddy, so thats just a show of solidarity to his mate.

Fletch removed Notts from his twitter bio which caused a meltdown, but hes doing the interviews with hardy today.

I dont think its as bad as people make out

Quote Originally Posted by iamITK View Post
    Enver has, but he was basically Nolans pal and drinking buddy, so thats just a show of solidarity to his mate.

Fletch removed Notts from his twitter bio which caused a meltdown, but hes doing the interviews with hardy today.

I dont think its as bad as people make out
    I really hope you're right. Great news that DF is involved in the search for KN's successor, cheers for that!

Yeah I heard that Fletch is still at the club. Who's John Enver anyrode? He certainly wouldn't fill up my senses.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I really hope you're right. Great news that DF is involved in the search for KN's successor, cheers for that!
    https://twitter.com/CharlieSlater15/...59424594309120

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Yeah I heard that Fletch is still at the club. Who's John Enver anyrode? He certainly wouldn't fill up my senses.

Not only was he Nolo's drinking crony I also heard they frequented these oxygen bars in search of the elusive so-called Rocky Mountain High.
    At intoxicating evening's end it was the inevitable taxi and, 'Take me home - County Road.'

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspie View Post
    Not only was he Nolo's drinking crony I also heard they frequented these oxygen bars in search of the elusive so-called Rocky Mountain High.
    At intoxicating evening's end it was the inevitable taxi and, 'Take me home - County Road.'
    Then over the bridge into West Bridginia for another few no doubt. Hic.

Are you having a laugh? DF is about as much use as a chocolate fireguard! A hanger on of prem stars shirt tails, a clueless poser who's brought nothing to this club whilst here. If he's resigned it's for the better. Like the rest of the board he's a red too!

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Did he leave on a jet plane?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast