+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fullarton interview....

Fullarton interview....

What a pile of horse dung.... Poor Halifax!

Excerpt:

"Fullarton’s appointment was greeted with scepticism from some Halifax supporters, to which the Scot responded: “Someone that’s experienced in the league or who might have had seven, eight, nine jobs means they’ve also been sacked seven, eight, nine times. “People might say I’ve only had one job and only lasted a certain amount of time, but that means I’ve only been sacked once."

https://www.halifaxcourier.co.uk/spo...rton-1-9030848
    Last edited by SwalePie; 22-02-2018 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post

Excerpt:

"Fullarton’s appointment was greeted with scepticism from some Halifax supporters, to which the Scot responded: “Someone that’s experienced in the league or who might have had seven, eight, nine jobs means they’ve also been sacked seven, eight, nine times. “People might say I’ve only had one job and only lasted a certain amount of time, but that means I’ve only been sacked once."

The man talks like he's been programmed by a think tank in Tory Party headquarters. Guess at his 'word of the day'. It couldn't be resilient, could it?

Halifax fans will be in for a treat when he does his Gene Kelly (singin' and dancin' in the rain) routine on the sideline.

Seriously though, wtf is he on???

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Halifax fans will be in for a treat when he does his Gene Kelly (singin' and dancin' in the rain) routine on the sideline.

Seriously though, wtf is he on???
    Haha I'd forgotten the Gene Kelly!

Haha I'd forgotten the Gene Kelly!
    They was some special moves haha!

Excerpt:

My dog can beat that, he’s NEVER been sacked from anywhere, where does he apply?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    The man talks like he's been programmed by a think tank in Tory Party headquarters. Guess at his 'word of the day'. It couldn't be resilient, could it?
    You can't resist it can you Sid? You couldn't say like a politician it had to be Tory.

So, fullersh1te and Sheridan both have new jobs... HOW?

I quite like Halifax (used to go and watch them) but feel sorry for them after this news.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    You can't resist it can you Sid? You couldn't say like a politician it had to be Tory.
    Never drop your focus, i961

Quote Originally Posted by ArnieBaTS View Post
    So, fullersh1te and Sheridan both have new jobs... HOW?

I quite like Halifax (used to go and watch them) but feel sorry for them after this news.
    When I saw the Fullarton to Halifax headline I seriously thought it was about a former pro footballer starting work in a building society

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast