+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Don Street exit it is then ...........

Don Street exit it is then ...........

............ no surprise there but it's still an accident waiting to happen.
    Hopefully not on Saturday

New York Way is designed to accommodate the egress of a full stadium NOT Don Street

I hate doing this it’s way too crowded everyone going down one exit. I really wish we had a exit for away fans so we can use burger van exit as well

And of course if you live or park on the Millmoor side of the ground you are fed back into the exiting away fans. Ludicrous. Someone is going to get seriously hurt in the Don Street crush one day.

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post

New York Way is designed to accommodate the egress of a full stadium NOT Don Street
    South Yorkshire Police kept the away fans in at SUFC when they played Wednesday until the home fans had dispersed.Why is it different at NYS? Due to congestion down that narrow lane there will be an accident waiting to happen.Health&safety is ignored,who takes the responsibility?

[QUOTE=BramleyMiller58;38808676]............ no surprise there but it's still an accident waiting to happen.

New York Way is designed to accommodate the egress of a full stadium NOT Don Street[/Q

Just like the bomb shelter of guest and chimes and the no gates and finishing touches around the stadium that never got finished . Don Street remains dangerous. The building works at the end never got finished there still is a hole there i'am sure if they filled that in and widened the entrance it would make it better to exit onto Don street .Barriers show be erected to stop cars .Does the council need a clown not realising there is a match on and comes round the bend and ploughs into a few hundred fans to actually do something . How remote it seems its a possibility . I expect i will be looking at that hole for the next 5 years as well . And it will kick off at the top of Main street anyways it doesn't prevent anything .Keep Doncaster back 10 mins let them come as far as the main stand and stop them . No mad rush on Don Street a even flow of traffic going up Stadium way and no kick off when we meet at the top.

[QUOTE=PokerMillersSwinton;38808966]
    Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post

New York Way is designed to accommodate the egress of a full stadium NOT Don Street[/Q

Just like the bomb shelter of guest and chimes and the no gates and finishing touches around the stadium that never got finished . Don Street remains dangerous. The building works at the end never got finished there still is a hole there i'am sure if they filled that in and widened the entrance it would make it better to exit onto Don street .Barriers show be erected to stop cars .Does the council need a clown not realising there is a match on and comes round the bend and ploughs into a few hundred fans to actually do something . How remote it seems its a possibility . I expect i will be looking at that hole for the next 5 years as well . And it will kick off at the top of Main street anyways it doesn't prevent anything .Keep Doncaster back 10 mins let them come as far as the main stand and stop them . No mad rush on Don Street a even flow of traffic going up Stadium way and no kick off when we meet at the top.
    It's as though they are inviting trouble and no proper thought has been put into this.Is it the chief constable who makes these wrong decisions or police commissioner?

I know its been talked about before, but why isnt the car park on the away end being used? Is it just because it floods ?..off the coaches, in the ground, back on the coach and off...so why not ?

I think it is used for coaches or at least some of them.
    I would imagine a lot of other donc fans will be on trains, minibuses, cars and perhaps service buses so they will want to get out of the car park area.

I have to go up past the burger van towards where Tiffs used to be and it has been quite fiesty in the past...Leeds, the infamous Millwall visit. If the scenes at Donc's ground have anything to go by then there will be serious trouble on Saturday tea time. Hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    I know its been talked about before, but why isnt the car park on the away end being used? Is it just because it floods ?..off the coaches, in the ground, back on the coach and off...so why not ?
    Allmfans don’t get a coach that’s why not

[QUOTE=MillerBill;38808997]
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post

It's as though they are inviting trouble and no proper thought has been put into this.Is it the chief constable who makes these wrong decisions or police commissioner?
    Yep, just imagine one idiot starting a fight in middle of Don st, nightmare

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast