+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Don Street exit it is then ...........

Look on the bright side. This gives us an opportunity to resolve the Guest & Chrimes stalemate. If everyone leaving via Don Street takes a brick home with them..... Simples.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Look on the bright side. This gives us an opportunity to resolve the Guest & Chrimes stalemate. If everyone leaving via Don Street takes a brick home with them..... Simples.
    Good idea this, but instead of taking the brick home, chuck it in the river, and create our own bridge onto westgate....

Just like to remind folk that I will be driving down to the barrier hoping to get away quickly tomorrow due to a family b day party. If you could hurry up n leave the premises quickly or have the decency to keep to the footpath so I can get through it would be appreciated..

Ps. Silver range rover if you want to tap on my window n say hi. I'm very approachable

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Just like to remind folk that I will be driving down to the barrier hoping to get away quickly tomorrow due to a family b day party. If you could hurry up n leave the premises quickly or have the decency to keep to the footpath so I can get through it would be appreciated..

Ps. Silver range rover if you want to tap on my window n say hi. I'm very approachable
    Is that advisable when there’s talk of bricks?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    It was the police (a few seasons back) that said it was to do with human rights.

Either it’s changed or someone is lying, wouldn’t surprise me if it’s the club that don’t want to keep them behind.

Don’t believe the bollox that they think about fans, I know but they have had complaints about Don st exit
    Police and human rights? That can't be right can it?

Will SYP do anything? No.It will only be changed after the imminent nasty accident.IT REALLY IS PATHETIC !!!!!!

Believe it or not just had a reply from SYP following question as to whether they have evaluated the safety issue.

Their response

Good evening,

Please provide the road name of where this happens so that I can send this to local officers in the area.

Thanks,

South Yorkshire Police

It appears this has now been logged as inc. 1119 23/02/2018

Don't hold your breath !

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    It appears this has now been logged as inc. 1119 23/02/2018

Don't hold your breath !
    I never do

At lease you tried

I have witnessed where the young, old and infirm fans were frightened by the sheer experience of just shuffling along at a snails pace in the dark.

One slip by anyone and there could possibly be a major crushing incident. It is a stupid idea expecting a mass group of people of all ages to congregate and attempt to filter up what is a narrow opening. Heaven forbid this ever happens.

The other potential scenario has already been pointed out, is how all fans meet on MainStreet. Totally under staffed by SYP with a couple of horses thrown in. If there was to be a clash of fans today it is a perfect melting pot and I just hope SYP are ready to deal with it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast