+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Don Street exit it is then ...........

Plus if the emergency services needed to get in "against the flow" they'd have no chance

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I have witnessed where the young, old and infirm fans were frightened by the sheer experience of just shuffling along at a snails pace in the dark.

One slip by anyone and there could possibly be a major crushing incident. It is a stupid idea expecting a mass group of people of all ages to congregate and attempt to filter up what is a narrow opening. Heaven forbid this ever happens.

The other potential scenario has already been pointed out, is how all fans meet on MainStreet. Totally under staffed by SYP with a couple of horses thrown in. If there was to be a clash of fans today it is a perfect melting pot and I just hope SYP are ready to deal with it.

I’ve tripped up in the dark and luckily I fell into a sturdy bloke , could have been a different story if it was a kid or frail person

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Good idea this, but instead of taking the brick home, chuck it in the river, and create our own bridge onto westgate....
    Theres parts of the river that are treacherous..fall in at the corner of the north / east stand in flood and youve had it..this is where the temporary wall was built when the canal was being dug out for boat access..theres around 11 or 12 feet of water in that part of the canal..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234