+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Celtic

In
    Sooth SS
    Driving
    Driving
    2-1 Dons

As long a we don’t leave too much space between defence and midfield we will win. When the while midfield charge forward and leave the space for their pacey players our defence stands little chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Aberdeen fans that slag Rooney are f*cked in the head.
    Not often i agree with you Mason, but this is spot on

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Hearts had a go at Celtic and were right in their faces from the start of the game. .
    Something we will not do ever

They will be f@cking gunning for us tomorrow. Its going to be a slaughter

As for Rooney getting pelters, if our awesome manager played to his strengths we would have the top scorer in the league but he doesn't and we dont

leave nothing on the pitch after 90 minutes.....obviously the odds are stacked against us......with this I’ll try and source a good price and “happily clap” if I get a nice deposit in my account post match......gambling aside......get stuck right into them and as I said.....leave nothing on the pitch.....

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Something we will not do ever

They will be f@cking gunning for us tomorrow. Its going to be a slaughter

As for Rooney getting pelters, if our awesome manager played to his strengths we would have the top scorer in the league but he doesn't and we dont
    To be fair on McInnes he must have done something right in regards to Rooney as he has scored at least 20 goals in his last 3 seasons.

I think Rooney gets more stick from some fans than Mackie did which is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    To be fair on McInnes he must have done something right in regards to Rooney as he has scored at least 20 goals in his last 3 seasons.

I think Rooney gets more stick from some fans than Mackie did which is insane.
    Absolutely insane.

Also insane is playing Rooney wide and making him run. Madness. Centre forward with wingers pinging balls at him every game and that 20 would be 30

Best since big Dunc. Absolutely, almost on par with him I go as far as saying. All he needs is the sniper celebration or a highland fling in front of Dundee fans and he's there

Edit- And an overhead kick as quality as Duncs v the PJM. Still the best goal ive seen at Pittodrie
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 24-02-2018 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Absolutely insane.

Also insane is playing Rooney wide and making him run. Madness. Centre forward with wingers pinging balls at him every game and that 20 would be 30

Best since big Dunc. Absolutely, almost on par with him I go as far as saying. All he needs is the sniper celebration or a highland fling in front of Dundee fans and he's there

Edit- And an overhead kick as quality as Duncs v the PJM. Still the best goal ive seen at Pittodrie
    Agree,it is a brain fart from McInnes when he does play Rooney on the left.

I actually remember some fans giving big Dunc stick as well,the best one I heard was in the south stand some moron sitting a few rows behind me shouted “Shearer your shyte all you do is score goals “

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Agree,it is a brain fart from McInnes when he does play Rooney on the left.

I actually remember some fans giving big Dunc stick as well,the best one I heard was in the south stand some moron sitting a few rows behind me shouted “Shearer your shyte all you do is score goals “
    Was it Darren mackie doing the shouting

The gaffer in today’s media highlighting that Celtic play their big (game) players against us. No sh!t Sherlock! Why wouldn’t they?
    Del could do himself a great favour and instead of bending over to Brendan start trying to wind him up before the match. Tell our players Celtic are gash, very soft and vulnerable at the back. Scott Brown is just a referee’s pet who needs their protection to temper his mood swings during a match.
    If I was Del I would say Celtic embarrassed Scottish football with such a negative performance during the week (Highlight Rodgers mistakes).
    Most of all tell our players to wipe the floor with them. Tell them he expects bruised bodies and egos from the Celtic players as they trudge off the pitch on Sunday!

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    The gaffer in today’s media highlighting that Celtic play their big (game) players against us. No sh!t Sherlock! Why wouldn’t they?
    Del could do himself a great favour and instead of bending over to Brendan start trying to wind him up before the match. Tell our players Celtic are gash, very soft and vulnerable at the back. Scott Brown is just a referee’s pet who needs their protection to temper his mood swings during a match.
    If I was Del I would say Celtic embarrassed Scottish football with such a negative performance during the week (Highlight Rodgers mistakes).
    Most of all tell our players to wipe the floor with them. Tell them he expects bruised bodies and egos from the Celtic players as they trudge off the pitch on Sunday!
    Great idea,fire them up even more than they already will be.

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast