+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Aberdeen 1 OF 15

Aberdeen 1 OF 15

I wasted an hour and a half of my life yesterday.No passion, no motivation no guts, no fight, shocking tactics, just another Aberdeen performance against the OF this season. We have comfortably the worst record against the OF in the league this season. No goals scored against them in open play in 9 and a half hours of football. That is like playing from 9am to 6.30pm without scoring. Utterly disgraceful. Even Hamilton managed to score 3 against Rangers recently something we are incapable of doing. It is embarrassing to be a Dons fan at the moment. And our record against Celtic in Glasgow, something like 20 straight defeats is something the team and manager should be ashamed of. I was sorry when I heard McInnes was staying as I thought we both needed a change and nothing since has altered that feeling. We need a new manager and chairman and we will get neither. I expect we will lose to Killie in the cup, crowds will dwindle and we will not qualify for Europe. In fact a sh*ite end to the season. Oh and they can stick Kingsford where the sun don't shine.

Things will pick up.

We just need Rooney to be fed balls on the 6 yard line and the league is ours.

Or if we scrap the whole set up of incompetent b*stards from head to foot and start again.

We won the cup winners cup 35 years ago.

Can't we just keep w*nking to that?