+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Celtic

Im in as usual.

Every time we go into these games, I have a bit of belief we can give them a game, but we usually get humped. I therefore have zero belief we will do anything in this game, so i'm going for a 2-1 win to the dons...

Sadly I have a feeling it will 0-2 to the tims, McInnes doesnt learn from his many mistakes against the tim/sevco and seems incapable of getting results against either nowadays.

2-2

Absolutely no confidence for this one.

0-5

Rooney doing nothing again.

Defence ripped to bits.

You bunch of miserable *******s

F*ck it, i will revise my 2-1 win for the dons and go for 4-1 instead.

My mental prediction is it will be an utter capitulation by Celtic, then their @rses fall out of them over the next few games. The league will become tight and will end up as one of the most exciting ends to a season , with Aberdeen pipping abidy to the league title on the last day. F*ck it, im living the dream... which will no doubt be dead by 13:45pm on Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    You bunch of miserable *******s

F*ck it, i will revise my 2-1 win for the dons and go for 4-1 instead.

My mental prediction is it will be an utter capitulation by Celtic, then their @rses fall out of them over the next few games. The league will become tight and will end up as one of the most exciting ends to a season , with Aberdeen pipping abidy to the league title on the last day. F*ck it, im living the dream... which will no doubt be dead by 13:45pm on Sunday
    That's the spirit min. Too f@cking miserable to join you but well done

Has either Derek McInnes or the Media came out and described Celtic to be that of a 'wounded animal' ?

Quote Originally Posted by theoninedog View Post
    Has either Derek McInnes or the Media came out and described Celtic to be that of a 'wounded animal' ?
    No.
    But.... Rodgers was questioning his players attitude, commitment, bravery & character last night.
    So.... cue the response on Sunday....

Just been watching the 2-0 win from 2001,link below if anyone can be bothered to watch it.

Great result against a very good Celtic team but the players were celebrating like they won the league at full time, I think it was around that period my settling for mediocrity kicked into full flow.

Maybe McInnes can take a leaf out of Ebbes book and do the follow the leader snake tactic at corners

https://youtu.be/I2XkRV8WWwg

Im not miserable just realistic.

If we win id like the players to not celebrate like they knew they would win.

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast