+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ach weel.......

Ach weel.......

Beaten again, sadly we seem to lack fitness/strength of selllick which was evident on goal scoring opportunities that we spurned.....

A fair day has been had though and the broth pot heid will, as per, be back on tomorrow a.m., chilling with decent wine now I’m home and watching various highlights......having spent post match debating,analysing with chums over a pint or three, I only had to log on now ( **** me.....11pm) to see the posts, the times of and from the usual suspects to confirm what I already thought.
    SF

Aye fitness, that’ll be it.

Who’s job is it to make sure they’re all match fit?

Well JJ. I think you are blootered. And, well done son. Unlucky today, did not take our many chances. Can’t really slag off AFC tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

Boooom! .....less than 5 minutes ?...seriously young man, you are in dire need of perhaps getting your hole, getting out or just spending time away from a football forum.
    Stand Free

Every single post you tell us his old you are & how you predicted what was going to be on the board.

Mix it up a little.

You said it’s a fitness/ strength thing. You backing that up with anything? Does it explain the criminally poor record in these games? Do you think it’s the players or management to blame? Or do you just want to get back to staring at the bottom of your pint & recall the good old days of the 60s?

Well said PM89. Too much folk give you stick just because you want AFC to win every game.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Well JJ. I think you are blootered. And, well done son. Unlucky today, did not take our many chances. Can’t really slag off AFC tonight.
    Thankfully.....I’m nae that blootered, had a few sociables though, as per
    ....obviously.......understandably very much like my chums, I’m not too enamoured with the result, however, tomorrow is another day.
    Stand Free

I was an "ach weeler" for a while.. there's only so many times you can sigh, and go "ach weel, maybe next time.." before you realise things are not so "weel"

Every single post you tell us his old you are & how you predicted what was going to be on the board.

Mix it up a little.

You said it’s a fitness/ strength thing. You backing that up with anything? Does it explain the criminally poor record in these games? Do you think it’s the players or management to blame? Or do you just want to get back to staring at the bottom of your pint & recall the good old days of the 60s?
    Really.....Mix it up a little........ reallly.
    So funny.

Every post of your offers no opinion other than to get rid of McInnes.

So funny.....

Both Celtic and the Tribute Act always look fitter than us, first to the ball and the ability to pass to a player in the same colour shirt something that continues to hinder us

Perhaps a week of hard training on the beach would not go a miss !

We always seem a soft touch in these games. if only Simmie could play it might be different

It worked for Fergie

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast