+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Celtic

Quote Originally Posted by Goalposter View Post
    Ok fair enough rico.

Im not trying to be a d*ck just want more contribution from him and others.

He's certainly proved himself in the past.

Hope he scores a hatrick tomorrow.

That said, id still be tempted to try McGinn as a striker again against the lowly spfl teams.
    Never said you were being a d*ck min,we are just having a debate which is what a forum is for.

If we all agreed on everything AFC this forum would be boring and pointless

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    The empty vessel that is Derek McInnes hasn’t made a whimper facing Celtic. Hasn’t done us any favours in the past against Rodgers Celtic by praising them and saying how good they are. Just thinking a different approach might stir things up a bit.
    For what it’s worth we have got the total of zero points for being nice guys to Celtic. What have we to lose by trying something different?!
    Aye ok then, in a ****e paper/radio show or whatever......could you please explain how/what you want our current coach to preach ?

Point out that they celtic are useless without the help of the SFA as proven by their record in Europe. Whilst he’s at it he can perhaps mention tackles that our players get booked for whilst theirs don’t.

Point out that Europa and the Champs League is where our ambitions lie.

Nothing them and the huns.

Simple.

After a week of not looking forward to today and a lot of apathy i am all of a sudden buzzing for it, 1st weekend of the year not boozing and got a good feeling, come on the Dons get stuck in to these Tim fuucks.

Woodman
    Logan Arnason Mckenna Consi
    Chidi Ball
    Mcginn Mclean GMS
    Rooney.

Edit, wouldnt personally play Consi but Harvie won’t play so no other option

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    1st weekend of the year not boozing and got a good feeling,
    You will need it come 14.15

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    After a week of not looking forward to today and a lot of apathy i am all of a sudden buzzing for it, 1st weekend of the year not boozing and got a good feeling, come on the Dons get stuck in to these Tim fuucks.

Woodman
    Logan Arnason Mckenna Consi
    Chidi Ball
    Mcginn Mclean GMS
    Rooney.

Edit, wouldnt personally play Consi but Harvie won’t play so no other option
    Wish I could go booze free......we always meet up in the pub.......fitba.....back to the pub......a cycle that will not broken.....especially with a head like a broth pot after yesterday’s match!.....if we don’t win.....you should still be buzzin to be one of the chosen few who’s cause was to walk down Merkland Road as a lad.......a tiny wee lad.....
    Off to the pub I now go.
    SF

Ive been noticing that the Angolan branch of pig appreciation society on board here seems to be especially large this trip. The usual gimps plus heaps of incomers

We better nae get a do in or I will have to unleash the fury to stick up for myself as I am the only Dons fan here

Squad?

You never can tell with DM, but looks like

Woodman
    Logan Arnason McKenna Considine
    O’Connor Nwakali
    McGinn McLean GMS
    May

3-0 the pigs, Rogic FGS.

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast