It's no secret that I love José - fr his first stint as Chelsea manager he was the breath of fresh air that the league was crying out for. Unlike managers like Benitez and Ancelotti - you get the impression that he doesn't need a chequebook to be successful. With his management style I'm sire he could coach the best out of any team. It's why he has been successful everywhere he has been. However, in recent years his jovial and dramatics have been replaced with a surly and pessimistic character and Klopp seems to have taken over as "manager you like who has nothing to do with your team"

When he has had enough of a job role José starts blaming his players and medical team. He is doing this again now with Pogba and the medical team with Herrera.

What I don't understand is that the United team is better on paper than the citeh team.

Why doesn't he utilise the players at his disposal? Why play pogba next to matic as a holding midfielder? Why alienate Luke Shaw? My United team would be

DeGea

Shaw
Bailey
Smalling
Valencia

Matic
Herrera

Pogba
Sanchez
Martial

Lukaku

I know it's not villa related but I rang talksport last night amd couldn't get thru! Haha

How would José fare with villa do you think? Grealish would be worth £100m within a year or two!!!