+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sunderland for free

That was actually the view I got when I hired the plane .....love Rovers!

I was at your home game vrs Man Utd. (my mates lad was getting a trophy on the pitch) decent game, I enjoyed it as a neutral.
    This season actually, I have spent nearly every game home and away. Its because of the league we are in.
    I needed to tick Peterborough, Oxfords new stadium, Southend and a few others off my list. And with so many derbies, I have gone much more often. Normally over a season I go on quite a few including Turf etc ......City ....just this season has been like it was back when I was much younger. It feels a bit more like footy I fell in love with. ....always helps when you winning aswell
    Last edited by champs95; 23-02-2018 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I went with my dad to Roker Park in the sixties. Trust me IDWT, the "Roker Roar" was unlike anything I have ever witnessed.

I have a real soft spot for the good folks of Sunderland and they deserve better than Ellis Short as their Chairman.

I greatly appreciate our own Board of Directors and Chairman who have only the best interests of Burnley Football Club in their hearts and are not the self serving, loathsome individuals who are rampant in the higher echelons of League football these days.

Cue Altobelli!
    To be fair Ellis Short put plenty of money into the club but put his trust in the wrong people and we are now paying the price.

I went with my dad to Roker Park in the sixties. Trust me IDWT, the "Roker Roar" was unlike anything I have ever witnessed.

I have a real soft spot for the good folks of Sunderland and they deserve better than Ellis Short as their Chairman.

I greatly appreciate our own Board of Directors and Chairman who have only the best interests of Burnley Football Club in their hearts and are not the self serving, loathsome individuals who are rampant in the higher echelons of League football these days.

Cue Altobelli!

A lot of miners moved up to Northumberland from the Durham to work and still follow Sunderland.

I greatly appreciate our own Board of Directors and Chairman who have only the best interests of Burnley Football Club in their hearts and are not the self serving, loathsome individuals who are rampant in the higher echelons of League football these days. Cue Altobelli!
    Don't go there again BT, the argument's we had about our Board having the Club's best interests at heart and not self serving, you lost badly last time, and I'm sure you don't want another repeat

Quote Originally Posted by redhugh View Post

A lot of miners moved up to Northumberland from the Durham to work and still follow Sunderland.
    Welcome to the board Redhugh,do you still go on and watch them?

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Welcome to the board Redhugh,do you still go on and watch them?
    Yes Alf, worst team ever and I've watched some rubbish we have nowt ...we will finish bottom and will struggle in league 1 with this lot.

Yes Alf, worst team ever and I've watched some rubbish we have nowt ...we will finish bottom and will struggle in league 1 with this lot.
    Things do seem to be going from bad to worse for your boys Redhugh,hope they can turn it round and stay up mate..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Things do seem to be going from bad to worse for your boys Redhugh,hope they can turn it round and stay up mate..
    Cheers Alf...starting at Millwall on Saturday

Cheers Alf...starting at Millwall on Saturday
    Hate to say it redhugh but you are fcuking doomed to the relegation blues again!

Hate to say it redhugh but you are fcuking doomed to the relegation blues again!
    Doomed again and now given away debt free with Coleman sacked and Ellis Short covering £170m of debt as club is sold to Eastleigh chairman Stewart Donald and “his backers”

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...eague-One.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)