+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sheridan Back In A Job

Sheridan Back In A Job

At Fleetwood till the end of the season

At least the kids will get presents at Christmas..........or will they ??

His legacy here is still going strong with his signings; Collin, Duffy, Tootle, Dickinson, O’Connor and Forte still at the club and first team regulars.

I presume all of the above will also be out of contract at the end of this season as they were signed on 2 year deals in the summer of 2016?

Out of those above, keep Toots & O'Connor

I'd say Tootle, Collin if we're still in League 2. I'd imagine we'll keep O'Connor for another year at least as it'd be harsh to release him after his injury has kept him out for a season. I think Will Hayhurst was still knocking about recovering from injury 6 months after his contract had expired but I'd imagine we'll give O'Connor a 1 year deal

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    I'd say Tootle, Collin if we're still in League 2. I'd imagine we'll keep O'Connor for another year at least as it'd be harsh to release him after his injury has kept him out for a season. I think Will Hayhurst was still knocking about recovering from injury 6 months after his contract had expired but I'd imagine we'll give O'Connor a 1 year deal
    I'd say none of them. We're a football club, not a charity.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    I'd say none of them. We're a football club, not a charity.
    Keep Tootle for sure....the rest "cheerio"

Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    At Fleetwood till the end of the season
    There could be a Notts former managers mini league - Halifax, Fleetwood, Carlisle, Forest Green.
    God help 'em

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    His legacy here is still going strong with his signings; Collin, Duffy, Tootle, Dickinson, O’Connor and Forte still at the club and first team regulars.

I presume all of the above will also be out of contract at the end of this season as they were signed on 2 year deals in the summer of 2016?
    We think those are bad...they were actually an improvement on what we had before. That perspective has just scared the **** out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    Wow Will Hayhurst... where did he ever go? cant find any sign he ever signed for anybody else

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast