+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is not going to the match Saturday ?

Who is not going to the match Saturday ?

And why not !

Apart from them who live abroad.

We appear to have struggled like hell to sell the last 250 seats this week and must be up to the top of our home supporters about 9,000.

Which quite frankly is ridiculously for a town of our size !

There are far too many like Mary the retired Matron who was on the Chase tonight, when Bradley asked her if she followed the Millers considering she came from Rotherham, she pulled her nose up and said I have had a season ticket to watch the blades for the last 6 years, why oh why what on earth is up with these people, deluded, glory seeking, self important.
    Unfortunately she walked of the show with £23,500 to spend at Bramall Lane 😥

Depends what your looking for in a club I guess if you like blue and are interested in haunted stadiums your gonna be a Wednesday fan.

If you like grounds where bottles of pee have been thrown around that makes hillsbough smell clean your gonna be a blade

If you like new clean stadiums the colour red with a chairman that has a huge vision for the club, then your a miller lol

Mrs C64F won't be going.
    She doesn't like football although to her credit she does know the score when I get home from an Home or Away match.
    Back in '96 when we beat Shrewsbury to win the Auto Windys she listened to the whole match on Radio whilst doing the ironing....I suppose that's what women call multi-tasking....something men seem to have a problem with.

EDIT : She also loves Jose Mourinho and Louis Figo's thighs...

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank View Post
    Mrs C64F won't be going.
    She doesn't like football although to her credit she does know the score when I get home from an Home or Away match.
    Back in '96 when we beat Shrewsbury to win the Auto Windys she listened to the whole match on Radio whilst doing the ironing....I suppose that's what women call multi-tasking....something men seem to have a problem with.

EDIT : She also loves Jose Mourinho and Louis Figo's thighs...
    Will you be in the cutlers pre match, Caspy ? If so I'll see you there

15 years go this fixture would have attracted 6 k max lets not slag our fan base of too much .We never had massive crowds .Its a full house that's all we can do .

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    Will you be in the cutlers pre match, Caspy ? If so I'll see you there
    I'm in the higher echelons for this one Perigord. Hoping to get some more ex-player's autographs for my grandsons collection.
    Hopefully if we're celebrating a win we should end up at New York Tavern however it won't be while after 6pm when the bar at the club closes.
    Is this a 'flying' visit, are you heading back down South and then flying home.
    If your up North for a while do get in touch......if it's a quick visit...'Bon Voyage'

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    And why not !

Apart from them who live abroad.

We appear to have struggled like hell to sell the last 250 seats this week and must be up to the top of our home supporters about 9,000.

Which quite frankly is ridiculously for a town of our size !

There are far too many like Mary the retired Matron who was on the Chase tonight, when Bradley asked her if she followed the Millers considering she came from Rotherham, she pulled her nose up and said I have had a season ticket to watch the blades for the last 6 years, why oh why what on earth is up with these people, deluded, glory seeking, self important.
    Unfortunately she walked of the show with £23,500 to spend at Bramall Lane ��
    Glad you've given a free pass to us plastics living abroad, Millerstale, but I would be happy to offer up a small spherical item from the left side my anatomy to be at this one if I could. (I was at the Keep Moat fixture earlier in the season.)

I shall be there in spirit and also following the unnarrated video coverage on i-Follow from 7.00am my time...

I would have thought that the last few took a while to sell because they were seats on their own

Them that get paid monthly might miss out, people working and so on, there’s always an excuse.

But mostly they’ve probably spit the dummy out.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank View Post
    I'm in the higher echelons for this one Perigord. Hoping to get some more ex-player's autographs for my grandsons collection.
    Hopefully if we're celebrating a win we should end up at New York Tavern however it won't be while after 6pm when the bar at the club closes.
    Is this a 'flying' visit, are you heading back down South and then flying home.
    If your up North for a while do get in touch......if it's a quick visit...'Bon Voyage'
    Yes, will be driving south straight after the match.

Hope you do well with the collection.

Maybe catch you at Wemberlee.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast