+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tonights game online

What was the point of signing a 6’2” forward if we’re not going to play him?

I have no expectation level from the team at the moment,there’s very little about them, we look bereft of any ideas

The fecking manager is bereft of ideas....why is McMullen not playing?? Why do we have a 5ft nothing playing CF, and a 6ft 2” RW?? Fecking clueless!!

Totally dire. It can’t get much worse than this

We are that bad i'm struggling to begin to list our problems.........

But our defence is absolutely horrific, the worst ive seen in my 53 years supporting this team

Quote Originally Posted by smirky4 View Post

But our defence is absolutely horrific, the worst ive seen in my 53 years supporting this team
    well said that's just no united no passion no trying say what you will about flood but at least he looks like he's giving a f uck

I'm with you all the way. 55 years old and this is - by some margin - the worst United side I have EVER seen!

We are absolutely awful. We need to clear the decks and start from the beginning. Cannot believe that a Dundee United side can be so bad as what i am seeing 'live' before my very own eyes.

I'm genuinely in a state of shock.

Can this defence win a header.....FFS the basics we cannot do, everytime the baws hoofed up they win it....

terrible viewing

he needs to get a motivation chat ready for half time, one that makes people run though brick wa's

It's strange even accounting for our leightweightwoefully put together squad, how we are so bad when it comes to the basics in making it tough for the opposition, e.g winning headers in our own box, closing down opposition players in midfield, stopping runners etc... in a woeful league where most the teams don't have much other than decent organisation and team work. It wouldn't be so bad if we could play football, but we are rank at that too.

If it ends how i expect it to end then the cheap option aka Shaba has to be looking for a new career

Another numpty manager, poor signings, and our @rse fainting Jan/Feb. The club needs rebuilt from top to bottom, and the sooner we get a group of young hungry players who want to learn, develop and progress, the better. The current approach is definitely not working, and the group of has-beens/pre-madonnas who think they “should” be playing at a higher level, are a joke. As the saying goes, you get out of life what you put in, and our team are putting in “Feck All”!!!
    We have gone backwards!

bizzare after McMullan's performance against Aberdeen that smith and Ling are preferred to him.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)