+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Joe Newell contract

They need to put a penalty clause into any new contract !

Don't think it was his best game today but that was a coolly taken penalty Joe well done!

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Makes no difference if he’s championship or not he’s gonna go anyway. If he’s a key player for us getting promoted money will push him away if he’s not then Barnsley will push him away from us lol
    You never give the Millers any credit.Clearly a fan of another club and a little bit jealous of what we are doing.Keep on moaning silly.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Don't think it was his best game today but that was a coolly taken penalty Joe well done!

Strange that Roly but I thought he was head and shoulders Man of the Match long before his penalty, with Smith a close second !!!

All about opinions mate just thought he gave the ball away a bit too much at times but he wasn't terrible in my opinion none of them are nowadays.

Don't think any were poor then again not many stood out. I would have put forde, ball and towell infront of Newell for motm though only just

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Everyone says he's a championship player. Is there proof of this or is it just opinion?
    Is there proof he isn’t or just your opinion?

I thought that Newell was class on the ball and his crosses and free kicks were bang on the money.

Like it often does it took him a while to get back to scratch after the operation he had.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Is there proof he isn’t or just your opinion?
    I've answered this when bigladon said my opinion was wrong. You really need to read what's posted

Btw this is about 5 or 6 little digs you have had regards posts. What's up would you like to meet up and get a room?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast