+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How many points and where are they coming from?

Well something wasn't quite right anymore with Hecky and this seems to go all the way back to the July (pre-season) thrashing at Rotherham.
    Maybe he didn't get on with Gee Gee or maybe he was still fed up at losing the players that he/we did. But either way this must have had a negative effect on the players.
    Yes it would be nice to see them a bit more relaxed now but I doubt it, not now anyway because theres so much pressure building on each game.

Tha can only work with the tools thy ez at thi disposal. If they aren't up to standard it's hard to produce a good finish/product. Thomas chippendale couldn't have produced quality carved furniture with blunt chisels. I'm sure Jose will find this art in the remaining games. If we'd have signed some polished chisels in the Jan window then it might have been different but we dint so I doubt it'll get a great deal better.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    My results forecast is pretty bleak too Pass. It's gunna be a sh1te month ahead. I'd take 4 pts from the next two if they were offered now.
    I'd brek thi arm off for 3 or 4 points from these next 2 games

Like I say Pass, a lot is hanging on the players attitude tomorrow (as well as the result) and whether they are going to be up for it.
    Not being good enough is one thing but a total lack of effort or interest, well thats totally unacceptable.
    I just don't know what happened the other night when most of them started like it was a Sundy morning kickabout.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Like I say Pass, a lot is hanging on the players attitude tomorrow (as well as the result) and whether they are going to be up for it.
    Not being good enough is one thing but a total lack of effort or interest, well thats totally unacceptable.
    I just don't know what happened the other night when most of them started like it was a Sundy morning kickabout.
    Well mate I can't comment on the lack of effort etc cos I ent sin em enough this season.

Bristol DrawE=Ponte_Steve24;38809339]Birmingham City (A) Loss
    Hull City (A) Loss
    Norwich City (H) Win
    Cardiff City (A) Loss
    Middlesbrough (A) Loss
    Millwall (H) Win
    Bristol City (H) Win
    Nottingham Forest (A) Loss
    Sheffield United (H) Win
    Ipswich Town (A) Loss
    Bolton Wanderers (H) Win
    Leeds United (A) Loss
    Brentford (H) Win
    Derby County (A) Loss

I make that six wins and 46 points.[/QUOTE]Brum Win
    Hull Draw
    Norwich draw
    Cardiff suprise win
    Boro Loss
    Millwall Win
    Bristol Draw
    Forest Draw
    Sheff Utd Loss
    Ipswich Loss
    Bolton win
    Leeds Draw
    Brentford Draw
    Derby Loss , i make that 18pts plus the 28 already 46 pts oh dear

Great minds think alike Roma

🎵 to dream the impossible dream 🎵 season finished in January with more under performing signings too little too late Amen

Bad result for us tonight

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Bad result for us tonight
    Hull looked a solid outfit on evidence I saw tonight and deserved their victory. Fair play to them.

It'll be a tough game Tuesday but then again they're all tough

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast