+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Russian Fans

Russian Fans

Going to be sum fun n games at the world cup with this lot roaming streets and wanting to put thi in hospital .

Like feightin a hundred Ivan Drago's .

At least England lads will only be there a few days so it cud be worse .

Mental that lot , chuffin Poles aren't angels either .

Tha couldn't pay me to go .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 23-02-2018 at 12:56 PM.

It int' proper feightin though izzit. They run at each other swinging arms out. It's very rare it's hand to hand combat. I'd say golden rule is like in football, when in the danger area don't go to ground.

Keep arta cafes or tha'll get polonium 210 in thi teear.

Aye SBRed. Tottenham Hotspur had that put in their matchday snap tin before they played West Ham Utd away during the 2005/06 season.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    It int' proper feightin though izzit. They run at each other swinging arms out. It's very rare it's hand to hand combat. I'd say golden rule is like in football, when in the danger area don't go to ground.

Tha reight as far as english so called hooligans go. There's seldom a punch thrown these days, plenty o goading, the odd chair or bottle thrown but they're pussies with no bottle to go mano a mano. The eastern Europeans know this and have raised the bar in the hooligan stakes. They don't get boozed up, they're fit and organised and have far more bottle. Their soul purpose being the buzz of fighting. They'll get at the England fans whether they want trouble or not. They want to be what we were in the 70s and 80s and the reputation that goes with it. We are a primary target cos were an easy target. The england fans are beer swilling overweight middleaged men or stupid ****age kids who think they're it but are completely out of their depth. I'm with Animal, tha couldn't pay me to go

there will be hardly any trouble the ruskie police/army have already warned they won't be messing about.

I watched a program and it showed Russian fans in organised scraps with each other just to keep fit no holes barred then theyll all be getting together for world cup

Seen pictures here in Spain of the violence involving Spartak Moscow and Athletic Bilbao in their Europa League tie.
    Russian "fans" are indeed well organized and show no fear towards the armed police. Several arrests made and weapons including long knives and extendable batons were recovered.
    A policeman died, as a result of the altercations, of a heart attack.
    We probably saw the same program Dooali. These guys are really looking forward to the summer. Guaranteed of one thing. There will be casualties.