+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Slimani

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    I fecking hate the FCB...
    Absolutely crazy! I can't see Rafa staying if the club isn't sold. He was clearly lied to.

Thing is apparently we were offered him 10 days before the window closed, but said we were looking at other options ie putting in a £12.5m bid for that Feyenoord lad even though we were told he was at least £20m. Its only Staveley that wastes peoples time apparently (cough. Then Slimani got injured in training in the 10 days. I know its a 'if only' but if we had taken him then its very possible he would have not been injured now?.

Quote Originally Posted by kingstonbob View Post
    Thing is apparently we were offered him 10 days before the window closed, but said we were looking at other options ie putting in a £12.5m bid for that Feyenoord lad even though we were told he was at least £20m. Its only Staveley that wastes peoples time apparently (cough. Then Slimani got injured in training in the 10 days. I know its a 'if only' but if we had taken him then its very possible he would have not been injured now?.
    Mebbes but when someone is "offered" in the football business my alarm bells would be ganning ballistic.
    I do know where your coming from though..
    Raffa must have some canny inner calming mechanism though,cos I would want to kick the shoite oota FCB

Aye Rafa seems to have this inner calm, or maybe is outer calm? when secretly, his inner calm is a boiling mass of Spanish GRRRRRRRR. dont know how he holds it together tbh.

only rafa wold sign an injured forward and send mitro out on oan

what a phecking joke

only Ashley would sign a loanee on deadline day, when a striker was NEEDED all along.

If he'd been able to strengthen the squad with a proper striker or two in the summer or in the early part of January as he felt he had to publicly request (id like players in by 20 January was what he said) or if he'd got him 10 days earlier without the club bidding pittances for the lad from Feyenoord we wouldn't be in this position. Ashley and his runt strike again. It wouldn't surprise me if Ashley asked if Shefki Kuqi was still available on loan.

Aye its all Rafas fault, how fecking predictable from the "clown" down south.

Quote Originally Posted by tinostongue View Post
    Aye its all Rafas fault, how fecking predictable from the "clown" down south.
    It's far from all Rafa's fault but he's not innocent in all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    It's far from all Rafa's fault but he's not innocent in all of this.
    How is he not innocent out of interest?

I'd be interested to hear how it is remotely his fault?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)