+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Slimani

Quote Originally Posted by tinostongue View Post
    Why keep Mitro???? he WONT play him, pointless him being here, even though personally I rate him. Rafa had no choice other than get Slimani in, as far as were know it was a minor injury. This could all have been avoided if the fat controller had got his act tighter instead of acting like an imbicile,AGAIN I hate the fat cockney t..t
    Sorry Tino. You've missed the point I'm trying to make.

We've replaced a striker who is fit and now scoring goals for Fulham, plays, and scores in international football for Serbia,with a striker who is injured, thigh injury that the Club, and Rafa knows about.

Is Slimaini now on about 400,000 a game.

Mitrovic scores !

Imagine putting Mitrovic on for Gayle today.
    Beggars belief.

Yes weve replaced a striker whos fit,and has scored for Fulham today, and his country, with a striker whos injured,with a striker who had a "minor injury" who has been injured in training, unlucky, but that's what happens, especially to us.I don't blame Rafa for sending Mitro out on loan, he obviously doesn't rate him, I do by the way, and hope he shoves the goals down Rafas throat. HOWEVER I trust Rafa to make the right choices,and you never know Mitro might yet have a career here,(especially if we go down) Ashley is once again gambling with our PL status,i just wish he would feck off,hes the cause of it all.

Lets hope Gayle can stay fit and scoring goals. He knows that he is the one under threat if/when Slimani is fit.

Mitro didn't set the Championship alight last season and has always been a liability leaving us down to 10 men.People on here have short memories.

Oh, I'm under no illusions about Mitro's many failings. But, do you honestly think Joselu is a better option,

Playing Mitro might well be akin to turning up to try and compete at Wimbledon with a wooden tennis racket but Joselu is like turning up with a plastic fly swatter.

Ignoring the Anti-Rafa Choir (A.R.C.) on here, we are no strangers to injuries. So SlimArnie could have pulled up after 3 mins here like Sturridge did and it would have been situation normal.

A bit of pantie-unbunching is required here about his injury. Even on crutches, I think he is a better player than Perez so let's just hope his thigh fibres reattach by the business end of the season. I think Arnie and Gayle up front together are the future if Rafa can fall out of love with formations that have 1 up front. That little and large combination has to have enough goals to keep us up, if you can keep them both fit long enough.
    Last edited by trinitoon; 25-02-2018 at 09:08 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)