+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time to shut yer gobs...

Time to shut yer gobs...

..Millers fans giving it large on praise and grumble about thrashing donny tomorrow..its just embarrassing and a sure fire way of letting the footballing gods give out a bit of karma. Lets let the lads do the talking on the pitch eh?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    ..Millers fans giving it large on praise and grumble about thrashing donny tomorrow..its just embarrassing and a sure fire way of letting the footballing gods give out a bit of karma. Lets let the lads do the talking on the pitch eh?
    Couldn’t agree more

Come on lads we don’t want to be like derby do we

Hope our players are not over confident as some of our fans on radio sheff lately otherwise we might get a rude awakening. I would love to see us thrash Donny tomorrow but theres a big difference between hope and reality. Current form of both clubs would suggest there could be a thrashing but everyone knows football doesn't work like that especially in derby matches. I would take the most fluke 1-0 wins against the run of play tomorrow.

Agree millers88 and quite happy for Donny fans to say how lucky we were on p and g.

Yep, I heard a bit of that. Some of our fans get a bit over-confident when we're doing well. The same thing happened when we went up. It's like they've never seen a good run come to an end. like it always does.

And the very same people will be on there giving it large with grumbles if we hit a bad patch

Bang on Roly! Giving it the big un before a game never ends well. Remember the 'we beat you with kids' blades match?

Got a bad feeling about tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    Bang on Roly! Giving it the big un before a game never ends well. Remember the 'we beat you with kids' blades match?

Got a bad feeling about tomorrow
    Would you like to buy some lucky heather?

I thought the Donny fan that was on at the same time as Brian came across as realistic, humble and knowledgable.

Brian was embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    I thought the Donny fan that was on at the same time as Brian came across as realistic, humble and knowledgable.

Brian was embarrassing.
    One of life's little ironies is that Brian is an anagram of Brain.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast