+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Brentford FC ***Matchday Thread***

PH sounds sensible in his post match interviews- would love to spend a week at TA watching how he coaches. The various things he has said he is looking at - not least the work he is doing with all players when we don’t have the ball - made a lot of sense. His comments about Siaz and working on his game without the ball were also sensible. Also telling players that they have to grow and stand up to play in front of ER faithful- sounds like there is subtelty and nuance be hind the self deprecating Yorkshire facade.

Quote Originally Posted by BenidormBlanco View Post
    if that were true i might agree, trouble with you though, is that you work purely from conjecture, absolutely no evidence, whatsoever to back up your theory that Orta directly interferes with team selection. So, im afraid, you last post must be considered complete bollox unfortunately.

what winds people up about you, is that if your going to base your thesis on suposition and conjecture, isnt it just as easy to put a positive spin on your bollox rather than a negative one? Afterall, its all bollox,so doesnt everyone prefere to read something more positive?
    Past performance BB, the man has form, ask ANY Middlesborough supporter. My theories are a bloody sight more based on fact than your blind faith that he is working for the benefit of Leeds United than go the benefit if himself.

BTW, you can consider any of my posts to be b0ll0x, which Im sure you would agree should be reciprocated?

And just WHAT THE F00K is positive about Ortas (f00k, there goes dinner!), involvement with Leeds United? I could go out and find 1 or 2 reasonable (even good) players from the numer that have been brought in (either as Leeds players or funded by Leeds but playing in sunny Spain). If i was in the screw he is, I'd be really keen to do that!

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Past performance BB, the man has form, ask ANY Middlesborough supporter. My theories are a bloody sight more based on fact than your blind faith that he is working for the benefit of Leeds United than go the benefit if himself.

BTW, you can consider any of my posts to be b0ll0x, which Im sure you would agree should be reciprocated?

And just WHAT THE F00K is positive about Ortas (f00k, there goes dinner!), involvement with Leeds United? I could go out and find 1 or 2 reasonable (even good) players from the numer that have been brought in (either as Leeds players or funded by Leeds but playing in sunny Spain). If i was in the screw he is, I'd be really keen to do that!

The ability to cite opinion but then claim it to be fact based, when, as BB points out, it is often supposition multiplied by conjecture with a pinch of pessimism throw in but portrayed as realism leads me to believe you might be related to Jacob Rees-Mogg!

so, lets be clear then, its fact, Orta picks the team. Why? because WTF says so.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    The ability to cite opinion but then claim it to be fact based, when, as BB points out, it is often supposition multiplied by conjecture with a pinch of pessimism throw in but portrayed as realism leads me to believe you might be related to Jacob Rees-Mogg!
    Blah blah blah f00king BLAH!

Quote Originally Posted by BenidormBlanco View Post
    so, lets be clear then, its fact, Orta picks the team. Why? because WTF says so.
    Ok BB, you tell me, as you're so well informed, who do YOU think picks the team?

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Tell me the last club that DIDN'T sack our DoF?

Saiz , Ekuban , Alioski , Pennington , Anita , Lassoga , Forshaw , De Bock , Cibicki .

All good signings in my opinion and it's all about opinions right . The boy Roberts is highly thought of too .

Say the club does replace Orta I wonder who is next in line to be the scapegoat ? I heard the kit man gives his opinion abit too much in the dressing room ... you heard it hear first

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Blah blah blah f00king BLAH!

My god god maybe you are Jacob Rees-Mogg

i actually like the fact you have a different opinion but it is simply an opinion not gospel and if others have a different POV then it’s unlikely you will change their’s just as we are unlikely to change your’s ...

PH also stated one of the attractions of the Leeds job was the fact we have a DoF which leaves him to get on with coaching and picking the team.

Whatever the case we can say he got it right vs Brentford so let's see what happens vs boro, who let blunderland get a draw against them when it looked like boro would win, didn't blunderland do the same to one of our other recent opponents?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)