+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Blunts

Blunts

Don't like Hull or Blunts but tonight hoping Hull win as that would keep our play off hopes alive?? Besides Millwall always thought Blunt fans were the biggest cnuts, can remember middle aged blunts chasing me on my paper round on match day wanting to leather me, feck you Sheff w⚓''s!! MOT!!

We aren't making the playoffs, we've had 5/6 last chances to really be in with a hope in hell now we are depending on sides above us losing like half their games and us going unbeaten.

Every year until it is mathematically impossible I cling onto the hope that a miracle will happen, I'm just pleased I didn't get arse raped by them paperboy shagging cnuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by YEBOAH01 View Post
    Every year until it is mathematically impossible I cling onto the hope that a miracle will happen, I'm just pleased I didn't get arse raped by them paperboy shagging cnuts!!
    When Millwall are on the same points as us I give up hope.

when leeds do ever go up , this club will want a team, that will not only stay there, but will want to be challenging the top bracket within a couple of seasons , the fanbase will demand and expect that because of its past history , if its just a case of getting up there for a few seasons to come back down again, then its a complete waste of time .

the expectation level at this club, with its enormous fanbase is totally different , to most of the clubs who get promotion to the premier league .

Why the down on Blunts?

Or is it jealousy that having been promoted last season they have an owner and board who want to support a bid for PL statuß, surely not?

Or.is it just that Barn Door put one of the best past us last week?

Quote Originally Posted by YEBOAH01 View Post
    Don't like Hull or Blunts but tonight hoping Hull win as that would keep our play off hopes alive?? Besides Millwall always thought Blunt fans were the biggest cnuts, can remember middle aged blunts chasing me on my paper round on match day wanting to leather me, feck you Sheff w⚓''s!! MOT!!
    play off hopes alive lolol.

another one who who was dropped on his head at birth , are you reading leedsutdman lol .

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    play off hopes alive lolol.

another one who who was dropped on his head at birth , are you reading leedsutdman lol .
    Why do you always leave a space before a comma or full stop & why don't you start your posts with a capital letter ?

Quote Originally Posted by costa_blanca_white View Post
    Why do you always leave a space before a comma or full stop & why don't you start your posts with a capital letter ?

Maybe he was dropped on his head at birth.
    Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by costa_blanca_white View Post
    Usually that after an edit too..lol lol lol

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)