+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Please vote with your feet..boycott needed

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    I’d back a one off boycott. It needs to be well organised though. People stood outside protesting not just people not turning up.
    Turn up, wait outside, and comin after 30 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    I’d back a one off boycott. It needs to be well organised though. People stood outside protesting not just people not turning up.
    Turmoil off the field

Assets sold to 3rd parties

Admin chat

Minter boycott chat

Worst football side going

Fans making minters of themselves online left, right and centre.

Likely 3 seasons into a 1 season jolly

No money

No hope

No youth framework

Ageing jobbers recruited as part of a whole squad rebuild ever single season

Succession of clueless managers

It's official lads.

We are the fun.

You are a funster more like

Quote Originally Posted by FTD1983 View Post
    Turmoil off the field

Assets sold to 3rd parties

Admin chat

Minter boycott chat

Worst football side going

Fans making minters of themselves online left, right and centre.

Likely 3 seasons into a 1 season jolly

No money

No hope

No youth framework

Ageing jobbers recruited as part of a whole squad rebuild ever single season

Succession of clueless managers

It's official lads.

We are the fun.
    Tragic as it is but it's difficult to argue with any of that.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    You are a funster more like
    Stock response when someone posts something you disagree with.

I'm just more realistic and more perceptive than you.

Exhibit A being you thinking we'd be top of this league but for 2 injuries. Laughable opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Tragic as it is but it's difficult to argue with any of that.
    You must be a Funster as well bud

I don't disagree with your post but you do come across as a funster much of the time, James definitely isn't, an Arab to the core like me

Cant make Tuesday but will be there on Friday come hell or high water. Don't believe in boycotts it only hurts the club more financially and do't normally agree with demonstrations at games. This team, manager and especially chairman however deserve all the get howled at them during the game, crooks, charlatans, posers and useless the lot of them.

Also to other posters saying that our whole onfield situation is down to two players being injured what nonsense. I agree that we have been unlucky with injuries and have had more than some of our rivals but FFS we are Dundee United we should have been able to overcome setbacks like this in the worst second tier division in living memory. It's embarrassing in the extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    I don't disagree with your post but you do come across as a funster much of the time, James definitely isn't, an Arab to the core like me
    Your lucky if I've made any more than 20 or 30 posts on here (I could be wrong but certainly not many) so that's some conclusion to reach.

You don't like me pointing out the truth of our situation. I pointed out where we were and how bad we would do at the start of the season - you called me a funster for it yet here we are.

I'll take being right over a bit of name calling on a forum. Maybe if you took your fingers out your ears and blindfold off you'd see the reality of the situation at tannadice.

I don't see how a boycott could hurt the club anymore than our chairman is already doing. He thinks United is HIS piggy bank....we need to show him that we are just as capable of putting the club to the wall as him. He believes that he holds all the aces but that's not the truth. We need to push back. Any chanting etc at the game and he will be running off to the papers calling abuse and that he and his family are scared. Our best protest is by not being there. One game and he will be forced to listen. We are idly sitting back whilst he starts selling off the assets before fleeing....we are about to get shafted because he is holding out for as much as he can get. We need to dig this cancer out of our club and we need to get him to raise his head above the parapet by starving him of his beloved money.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)