+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Please vote with your feet..boycott needed

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Haha like that will make a huge difference, "ken what, let's a no go"

Seriously though, No chance am I missing home games that I can make as a season ticket holder, I'd rather be there and if need be make my displeasure heard

might no be many more games shedka.

i get what you are saying but word i am hearing isnt good.

best case snake gives away club for free with conditions (not happening)

2nd best case scenario we still have snake next year running a part time hybrid type club and we still function

most likely scenario - we cease to exist.

Its happening - deaf or dumb - its happening.

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    i dont think there will be many more games after this season. Club is in ruins. ST is planning on an escape from uk and we will be liquidated. He prob thinks admin thats fine - stupid **** we need an investor and St needs to walk with no share value.

he wont.
    Being honest that's kind of how I think it will pan out. Obviously don't want it to, but it seems inevitable.

I’ll still be going. Season ticket. Phuk knows why though as utter pishness has descended on our club. Cheers Thompson you complete and utter muppet, incompetent fool.

Shabba’s mess even worse than Rays. What a complete disaster of an appointment. Nae chunt kehns what he’s havering about.

Gie it to Ellis get the young lads in and build for next season in this league.

Muppetry in charge of OUR club.
    Last edited by TangerineDream; 23-02-2018 at 10:08 PM.

Houston with Ellis as assistant

Quote Originally Posted by Sutherland Arab View Post
    Being honest that's kind of how I think it will pan out. Obviously don't want it to, but it seems inevitable.
    I hope not but it is increasingly worrying.

What can we as fans do more???????

The snake is selling all our assets before he escapes the country. United staff in McDonald's the other day were overheard saying that us fans are backing a lost cause.
    We'll be in admin by the years end.

He needs to step down now, not then end of the season. Won’t make too much inference to on field matters, but it would be the best and most immediate PR move.

Fans at an all time low now (said a million times in past 3 years). It’s beyond repair and god knows when it will improve.

As far as admin/‘the end’ goes I would need to know how that would work practically. Okay, we are in debt and losing money but my understanding is we owe just board members/rich fans. It’s not a bank or HMRC as with the fun and sevco.
    So what exactly would happen? ST says **** this I want my money back and an administrator takes over to pay back creditors? Then we slash players/staff/answer most likely youth academy? Once we pay so many pence in the pound we are then debt free but humped. At what point do we ‘cease to exist’. Many a team have pulled together at such timed and got back on their feet- reborn. Why is it that when it’s united it’s Armageddon?

Quote Originally Posted by duke_the_arab View Post
    The snake is selling all our assets before he escapes the country. United staff in McDonald's the other day were overheard saying that us fans are backing a lost cause.
    We'll be in admin by the years end.
    He is and I am afraid he is doing that - an arab - a stupid arab - i am disappointed Justine isnt just coming public on her disgust at his running of club. I know its because she wouldnt upset her mother like that. But she knows she feels the same - he is a phucking idiot. Someone find my bookmark of 5 years ago about how stupid he is. Justine sent to dundee high, Eddie decided not to waste his money on Stephen. Heard it from Eddie himself. Circumstances prevailed at his death that he, not Justine, took over. Not anyones fault i suppose but ffs what a shambles now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandeman View Post
    He needs to step down now, not then end of the season. Won’t make too much inference to on field matters, but it would be the best and most immediate PR move.

Fans at an all time low now (said a million times in past 3 years). It’s beyond repair and god knows when it will improve.

As far as admin/‘the end’ goes I would need to know how that would work practically. Okay, we are in debt and losing money but my understanding is we owe just board members/rich fans. It’s not a bank or HMRC as with the fun and sevco.
    So what exactly would happen? ST says **** this I want my money back and an administrator takes over to pay back creditors? Then we slash players/staff/answer most likely youth academy? Once we pay so many pence in the pound we are then debt free but humped. At what point do we ‘cease to exist’. Many a team have pulled together at such timed and got back on their feet- reborn. Why is it that when it’s united it’s Armageddon?
    ^^^ This
    Utterly sh1t result tonight, chance of winning league gone but no need for the 'Armageddon' and liquidation garbage. My god is the night not bad enough! Take a step back and note that our situation is not comparable to Sevco etc. As said above we will not cease to exist. Scaremongering bullsh1t is not helping anyone.

I’d back a one off boycott. It needs to be well organised though. People stood outside protesting not just people not turning up.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)