+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Utter Crap

Based on our season we can say it was an “off night” however.....this same squad next season without a £5-10million striker and a proven keeper isn’t getting anywhere near the top 6. We’ve got a couple of wannabes in that team in my opinion. Not good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    You can only play one of this three at a time Evans - Leonard - Lundstram.

All three are very good League 1 players,but to me they are all finding this level too much,they are constantly out muscled out tackled out thought out run.
    Evans has something about him. The other 2.....just don’t see it.

This years scapegoat Lundstrum is a mile better than Leonard, poor signing. We lack quality simply and Duffy is a must starter.

Apparently we passed the ball directly to them 35 times tonight, 35 f...in times.

CW spent more time chasing Leonard than Leonard does chasing on the pitch.

I reckon Adkins walked into wrong dressing room to deliver his team talk I've not seen a performance as bad since he was here (ok the first 20 mins against Southend maybe)

I really can't wait for Chris's verdict for me that performance is indefensible

We know Leonard isn’t as bad as we’ve seen tonight, same goes for Evans. Collectively they were Shiite not one solid performance. Only Blackman and Basham deserve above a 3.

Well CW says 'that's it, play offs gone, do our best for the rest of the season but that's it for us.

Says it's not playing mind games with the players, that's just what he thinks, being honest.Any of the top 6 coming here would have won that. the only 2 who deserve any praise are the front 2'

Not a happy chap but , on Sky, saying that, risks being called a mardy *rse by many.

By Blades will it be seen as just being honest?

I don't know whether Leonard is a good player or not, but I'm struggling from what I've seen of him thus far, to understand CW's relentless chase for his services for around a year.

Just seems a little baffling

I think he's bein honest with a healthy dollop of go on then prove me wrong,but got to say he's right there was so much space available the top sides would have had a birthday I've no doubt they've been told that wasn't acceptable it's how we react now but any more no shows like that and I'm just thankful we reached the 50 point safety zone

Yep, three midfielders playing 70 yards behind the front two is never gonna create very much.

We've been brought up on a diet of whack it long and hope for the best. We've seen this gradually return over the last two months and guess what, we've blown automatic promotion and are well on our way to blowing the play offs now.

I thought Wilder would have understood that sentiment enough to abolish that from our game altogether. But creative attacking midfielders and strikers are the games most expensive commodity, so Sheffield United will struggle on without those types thank you very much

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast