+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Utter Crap

could be right chips in which case if both have new investors lined up why is chris a bit gloomy about the situation as his supposodly best mate posted on s2 ? surely either way it would give him more funds for the summer transfer market

Quote Originally Posted by Chips1889 View Post
    People need to think a little more about why Mr McCabe and the Prince are suddenly arguing about who should be "King".
    It only because CW has turned us around. Once resolved he will benefit from the winner of the 'battle' and if he is then we all
    could benefit.....IMO. After all our club is worth more than it was just a few short years ago.

UTCB
    Not necessarily Chips. The prevailing theory is Kev is ticked off the Prince isn't prepared to stump up more and wants his ball back. Should this be the case and he prevails he hasn't the money or desire to fund Wilder to the extent it would be needed unless he has a third party investor in the shadows. Let's hope he has.

But Sob & SBT, what if CW's mood is down to the recent poorer displays? He does seem to smile more when we win but, then again
    don't we all?

I really need CW to say a few words about being 6th asap.....I need reassurance I do !!

UTCB

well his rant after last friday certainly had the desired effect if we had played at hull like we did last night i think we would have won dont forget we set very high standards earlier in the season and chris is obviously very dissapointed we havent kept it going as for mr mcabe we should know more after this upcoming meeting

I think Wilder is looking at a bigger picture Chips. His repetitious use of the phrases "I don't do consolidation" and " It's never enough" aren't coincidence. Wilder is a man on a mission to get HIS club to the top. He won't stay around to make up the numbers if upstairs is a f u ck up or dosen't match his ambition.
    We could currently have the ridiculous good fortune to employ a man who is driven beyond anyone we have previously had manage us. If we don't give him the tools to continue the upward journey with us he will do it elsewhere.
    I can see him in charge of the National team 10 years from now.

the problem is sbt we aint got a good track record in backing managers with hard cash think the only time i can remember it happening was 82 to 84 when reg was chairman and porterfield the manager so to be brutally honest unless new investors come in i can see history repeating itself

Alcho Robbo was very well backed mate but he was too p issed to do owt.
    Wilder is the one rough huge diamond that wants backing to the absolute hilt.
    Will we?
    I say like f u ck we will.

I so want to be so wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    I think Wilder is looking at a bigger picture Chips. His repetitious use of the phrases "I don't do consolidation" and " It's never enough" aren't coincidence. Wilder is a man on a mission to get HIS club to the top. He won't stay around to make up the numbers if upstairs is a f u ck up or dosen't match his ambition.
    We could currently have the ridiculous good fortune to employ a man who is driven beyond anyone we have previously had manage us. If we don't give him the tools to continue the upward journey with us he will do it elsewhere.
    I can see him in charge of the National team 10 years from now.
    Sean i sincerely hope the MESSIAH sees out his career at BDBL(yes i know i'm a clapper) but i am concerned King Kev or the Prince don't have the funds available to keep the club goin forard as the MESSIAH wants.This meetin on Satdi mornin,i'll be very suprised if owt's said we don't already know/think we know but we can but hope.The thing wi this manager is he'll only go for players he wants and he thinks are value for money no matter how big his budget is.By the way we scored 3 good goals last neet especially DUFFY's.
    UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 28-02-2018 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Sean i sincerely hope the MESSIAH sees out his career at BDBL(yes i know i'm a clapper) but i am concerned King Kev or the Prince don't have the funds available to keep the club goin forard as the MESSIAH wants.This meetin on Satdi mornin,i'll be very suprised if owt's said we don't already know/think we know but we can but hope.The thing wi this manager is he'll only go for players he wants and he thinks are value for money no matter how big his budget is.By the way we scored 3 good goals last neet especially DUFFY's.
    UTCB
    share holders meeting at the lane saturday. everyone is going to be informed what is happening

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    share holders meeting at the lane saturday. everyone is going to be informed what is happening
    I know it's a shareholders meetin Twirls.Ronaldo,SJH will be theer all bein well,i just dunt think they'll be told owt significant but i may well be wrong,i have been before.UTCB

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast