+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Utter Crap

Brian must be employed by Radio Pig to generate calls from others.

He changes his stance more often than some change their underpants.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Brian the BLADE wants the MESSIAH out and Paul Cook in and claims some fans have asked him to do another car park demo.Anyone off here wanna join owd Brian i wonder? UTCB
    He’s pushed Cook ever since his Chesterfield days mainy because he’s a Scouser and sounds a bit like Shankly. He stopped talking about him when Pompey were struggling but he’s back on his case again.

I want Brian the ‘Blade’ OUT of the airwaves. The guy’s not even a good wind up merchant anymore, people don’t laugh with him they laugh at him, he’s an embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    He’s pushed Cook ever since his Chesterfield days mainy because he’s a Scouser and sounds a bit like Shankly. He stopped talking about him when Pompey were struggling but he’s back on his case again.

I want Brian the ‘Blade’ OUT of the airwaves. The guy’s not even a good wind up merchant anymore, people don’t laugh with him they laugh at him, he’s an embarrassment.
    Not nice to talk abart a fellow BLADE like that Gray is it? UTCB

Brian isn't a Blade
    He's a stooge, deliberately put on the air by Radio Sheffield to give the general view that all United fans must be thick simpletons

Not nice to talk abart a fellow BLADE like that Gray is it? UTCB
    What JJ said.

He’s not a Blade now if he ever was and he’s got no love for United, it’s just an image he’s created. If you think my last post wasn’t nice BTW you should have seen it before I edited it. Bruno’s just a soft stooge that Radio Sheffield uses to get people to phone into the next show. He should stick to fitting windows and doors, the man’s a pratt.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    What JJ said.

He’s not a Blade now if he ever was and he’s got no love for United, it’s just an image he’s created. If you think my last post wasn’t nice BTW you should have seen it before I edited it. Bruno’s just a soft stooge that Radio Sheffield uses to get people to phone into the next show. He should stick to fitting windows and doors, the man’s a pratt.
    Of course he's a BLADE Gray and wasn't it your suggestion we treat all BLADES on here wi compassion or at least don't slag em off? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Just don't mention the sat nav .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........................................

or any faults with anything even remotely related to any negativity concerning SUFC.
    whatever you two..........just trying to stay positive cos negativity breeds negativity. Anyway, just got back from a week away so loads of bloody ironing to do

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    whatever you two..........just trying to stay positive cos negativity breeds negativity. Anyway, just got back from a week away so loads of bloody ironing to do
    Ya know ya shunt answer back Monte dunt ya gal? Where ya been Bognor? UTCB

Of course he's a BLADE Gray and wasn't it your suggestion we treat all BLADES on here wi compassion or at least don't slag em off? UTCB
    Sorry Rod. Much as I always enjoy your company, I’m very much with Gray on this.
    Brian is a pratt, an embarrassment, and incredibly boring.
    I’m thinking of holding a demo in Radio Sheff’s car park, with a big banner saying “Bruno out”. Anyone want to join me?

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    Sorry Rod. Much as I always enjoy your company, I’m very much with Gray on this.
    Brian is a pratt, an embarrassment, and incredibly boring.
    I’m thinking of holding a demo in Radio Sheff’s car park, with a big banner saying “Bruno out”. Anyone want to join me?
    I will bring a hip flask to warm your cockles during your protest Ronald

Radio Sheffield hit a new low having the Rawmarsh Pig and idiotic Brian live in the studio,before the arrogants 0-0 victory,luckily I missed it

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast