+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Utter Crap

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    Sorry Rod. Much as I always enjoy your company, I’m very much with Gray on this.
    Brian is a pratt, an embarrassment, and incredibly boring.
    I’m thinking of holding a demo in Radio Sheff’s car park, with a big banner saying “Bruno out”. Anyone want to join me?
    I aint said he aint a prat,embarrassment or borin Ronaldo,i've said he's a BLADE that's all.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    I will bring a hip flask to warm your cockles during your protest Ronald
    Good man! I would rather like the flask to be full of something produced in Islay - if possible.

[QUOTE=rodcurrie;38812443]Ya know ya shunt answer back Monte dunt ya gal? Where ya been Bognor? UTCB[/QUOT

They need to be told Rod ................it was a bit warmer than Bognor fortunately

[QUOTE=Ayamonteblade;38812467]
    Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Ya know ya shunt answer back Monte dunt ya gal? Where ya been Bognor? UTCB[/QUOT

They need to be told Rod ................it was a bit warmer than Bognor fortunately
    Bridlington? Yarmouth? Ronaldo ya do know Blockmod would charge ya for the hip flask dunt ya? UTCB

Of course he's a BLADE Gray and wasn't it your suggestion we treat all BLADES on here wi compassion or at least don't slag em off? UTCB
    He's a full weight c u n t. And I'd happily tell him that to his face.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    He's a full weight c u n t. And I'd happily tell him that to his face.
    I do wish you'd just come out and sat what that tha really thinks,instead of fence sittin mi owd pal. UTCB

I aint said he aint a prat,embarrassment or borin Ronaldo,i've said he's a BLADE that's all.UTCB
    Ahh, so you ARE saying that he’s a boring embarrassing prat then Rod even though you think he’s a BLADE. Tut tut. Let him without sin and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Ahh, so you ARE saying that he’s a boring embarrassing prat then Rod even though you think he’s a BLADE. Tut tut. Let him without sin and all that.
    Personally i don't see why some get so annoyed by him,i just smile at his calls to footy heaven.It was you by the way who said we shouldn't slag off fellow BLADES wasn't it? Ya know after yet another overlong "debate" between TT,Holden,a few others and myself over King Kev,but hey i'm not gunna fall out over BTB or any subject for that matter on here mi owd pal.Peace&good wishes to all BLADES.UTCB

Personally i don't see why some get so annoyed by him,i just smile at his calls to footy heaven.It was you by the way who said we shouldn't slag off fellow BLADES wasn't it? Ya know after yet another overlong "debate" between TT,Holden,a few others and myself over King Kev,but hey i'm not gunna fall out over BTB or any subject for that matter on here mi owd pal.Peace&good wishes to all BLADES.UTCB
    Does Brian the Blade post on here then? Have you never seen a Blade at a game who you thought was behaving like an utter prat and maybe even told him so? Tha’s led a sheltered life if you’ve never fell out with another Blade pal, especially as you seem to be “misunderstood” so often on here. Let’s move on eh? UTB

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    whatever you two..........just trying to stay positive cos negativity breeds negativity. Anyway, just got back from a week away so loads of bloody ironing to do
    Two negatives do make a positive in certain circumstances.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast